Page 151 of 218 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Ugh when you think one thing but say something else. I meant haunted carriage.

Yes, thank you guys for catching my goof.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post

Good heavens, I did the same thing and said "Royal Carriage" instead of "Haunted Carriage." Seems we both had brain cramps today. I'll go fix my post.

On another note, since the Vampire Tomb has a chance of dropping several of the other decos, I wonder if I should gamble and just get it and not the others. *thinking face* I need that carriage, though!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The purple People Eater just dropped 2325 coins. Not bad!
    I thought he was supposed to drop energy as well. Did yours?
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Good heavens, I did the same thing and said "Royal Carriage" instead of "Haunted Carriage." Seems we both had brain cramps today. I'll go fix my post.

On another note, since the Vampire Tomb has a chance of dropping several of the other decos, I wonder if I should gamble and just get it and not the others. *thinking face* I need that carriage, though!
    If you're looking to get the deco but save the gems I'd recommend just purchasing the tomb itself, personally. I have four (from original event) and over the three or so years I've had them I've accumulated hundreds of every deco they drop including the carriage and gazebo. To my standards, that indicates a relatively steady dropper (for instance, just collected from them and had two drop paths, one drop a spire and the other only coins).

That said, if you'd like the deco immediately or desperately need it for your current Halloween then it may be worth it to spend the extra gems to guarantee your enjoyment! Either way you go, I'm sure you'll be happy - the Halloween decos are some of my all time favs in CS!

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    6 day special for the People Eater (yes of course it's purple!) - 400 gems. Energy dropper. Given the +2325/1 day (22 hours) coin collection it will likely be the same as the other ones like this which is 5+.
    I just collected from this for the first time and I only got coins - can you ask the team to have a little look-see?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh I thought it was just me! yes I'll definitely raise the coin only drop!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post

Happens to me all the time. That’s one of the things I enjoy about this forum, we all try to help each other.

To mymonta: I agree with Anniras. I got one of the Tombs and that is how I got my gazebos and carriages. If you have the gems, I recommend the Tomb.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 10-06-21 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Wrong name

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I thought he was supposed to drop energy as well. Did yours?
    No energy, just coins.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    RESOLVED: The People Eater energy drop has been fixed.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    RESOLVED: The People Eater energy drop has been fixed.
    Excellent - thanks to SW and team for the fast action!

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much for the input on the tomb. I will go that route. I listed everything I want and how many gems it costs, and it is around 700 gems not including the People Eater. :O

I don't see the Mausoleum listed in the post with all the other sale items. I don't want it anyway, but was curious if it is just a deco. I guess I can check the inventory page.
    "Mausoleum
    Info: Some see a dusty old coffin, some see a perfectly good place to rest their head! Clear to find more dead leaves and spirit songs.
    Found: market, 100 coins during Til Death Do Us Part event
    Uses: crafting building during event - rehearse the wedding, 4 hours (gives event items); Skelepine, 1 hour - 50 grave worms (max 4); Skelebeast, 1 hour - 50 grave worms (max 4) | post event decoration" - Apparently just a deco at this point.

If it weren't for the awesome post by ShibuyaCloth with the sale items, I wouldn't know that the pumpkin patch has a crow in it because in the sale shop they have the word "sale" pasted right over the top of the crow.

I noticed in the description that the Vampire Bat drops Mithril, in case anyone else is as desperate for Mithril as I am. (Yes, SpiritWind sent me a list of all the Mithril droppers last week, and I didn't even know what a Vampire Bat was, and now I have one. )

Also wanted to point out that the Pumpkin Cottage is a Town Building (I guess all the cottages are), so anyone who is trying to not max out on town buildings should maybe avoid it, but I got it because I want more town buildings that aren't farm houses. (Someone in another thread was recently posting that they had maxed out on town buildings or something is the only reason I brought it up. But I think SpiritWind said that some special cottages don't count towards the total.)