Page 143 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Shubuya, need to add Silky Fur to the list of drops for the birthday goat. The silky fur item is what the goat mostly drops, but I have him in my trade ticket and expansion ticket dropper section, so it must drop them sometimes!
    Thanks, I will add it. Yes the goat is in my ticket & permit dropper corner. It is not a guaranty by a descent dropper.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I guess I got lucky because my very first drop from my Birthday Goat was a trade ticket.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Woo! That is good. I figured he would be like the spring goat and I've not had much luck with him. I'm pleased you got a ticket though.

Last week the dunk tank was the gem sale item. I wanted to buy more items from the sale so I had to buy the dunk tank to get the gems I wanted. I put it near the lost boys and pirates from the Peter Pan event. It sort of looks like the pirates will be "walking the plank" into the dunk tank.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    1x1 - 3 Hour Timer - 12 Gem Speed Up - Can't be Sold - animated = the standard "breathing" up and down motion, has drums as sound effect when collecting

Attachment 60618Attachment 60619

1st Collection - $75, 2 Coal, 1 Mushrooms
    hello where can i buy this? thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    Sorry but it was a limited time offer released on Monday as a free gift with the purchase of gems but has since expired.

For future offers, be sure to keep an eye on your game on Mondays. Lately we've been getting two offers that day - one item as a gift with gem purchase (offer lasts two days, I think) and one item that's on sale in the Market but only for a few hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    I also missed out on the elephant. So Sad. I knew where to get it, but I got busy with real life and missed out.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry but it was a limited time offer released on Monday as a free gift with the purchase of gems but has since expired.

For future offers, be sure to keep an eye on your game on Mondays. Lately we've been getting two offers that day - one item as a gift with gem purchase (offer lasts two days, I think) and one item that's on sale in the Market but only for a few hours.
    Thanks!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so that’s strange-I just purchased three Autumn Arches but when I placed them they are invisible!Managed to click on and store them and there they were in my inventory-Did a Force Close and I still can’t place them…
    Has this happened to anyone else?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Ok so that’s strange-I just purchased three Autumn Arches but when I placed them they are invisible!Managed to click on and store them and there they were in my inventory-Did a Force Close and I still can’t place them…
    Has this happened to anyone else?
    Something similar - purchased an Autumn Arch - placed it, done….and gone!!! Not in my inventory… Had an old one placed in kingdom and it’s also gone!!! Along with 13 gems …

Executive Chef
    The Giraffe has an 8 hour timer.