Page 38 of 218 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    No. It drops gold and you can use that gold in the trade wagon and mystical research center but you'll have to save all the silver it drops till a MH. But I usually have enough to do 2-3 trades right away. Most of us paid full price and most of us would buy another at full price if we could. My order of this sale would be cabbage hut, beastbane, all the destriel (sp) weekly droppers, then flower Ali's (unless you need some mermaid storyline stuff then I'd get a couple of those Ali's).
    Thank you soooo much for taking time to reply I already bought all the weeklies and I’m maxed now on those. Yeah! Lol. I was going to get another gold mine but think I’ll wait and get a few daily Alicorns. After I get the Beast Bane.

Executive Chef
    do the barracks ever go on sale? i have enough feast droppers and adventure supply droppers that im starting to max out
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Does Destrier drop extra things like Flower Power Alicorn drops flowers?

I think Anapa the Satyr is also a good choice if you do not have magic fruit trees or any other things drop magic fruit which help you to do 15 energies royal exchange. It always drop 1-3 magic fruits per 8 hours which means you could get about 6 per day.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLoveGames View Post
    No, just energy....

edit: ok, looks like I'm going to have to take more notice!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-27-20 at 01:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLoveGames View Post
    Pretty sure one I got from an event drops light armor and long sword maybe creep tooth. But not sure if these will have same drops.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    bloodhound "might" drop, as usual with those droppers it is a rare drop. If you want a steady source I recommend the Guard Dog.

The second Cabbage Hut must be unlocked in the Trade wagon first.

The guard dog is supposed to drop feasts? Mine has never dropped a single one!

The cabbage hut I have is the one from the trade wagon. I’ve never bought one with gems originally. However, now one it is showing as a locked “goal” in the market. One is also still listed in the trade wagon, but I’ve already done that one. Very confused and must be a glitch.

Rhino Keeper
    As always a huge thank you to all who take the time to answer questions!!
    -I just bought the guard dog a day or so ago (when someone answered me that you have to go and buy the guardsman pet) and its first drop was a feast.
    Does anyone know which plots are on sale? I cannot tell

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    As always a huge thank you to all who take the time to answer questions!!
    -I just bought the guard dog a day or so ago (when someone answered me that you have to go and buy the guardsman pet) and its first drop was a feast.
    Does anyone know which plots are on sale? I cannot tell
    Sale plots are up near the Academy. Kind of to the left and behind.
    Sorry, I'm not fully awake that's about as detailed I can give at the moment.
    When you tap on them it will say something like "prices on this expansion are reduced until 4/28....,

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!!! I see one now. That was a huge help. I had no clue where to look and I did not realize they were marked reduced. I?ve spent years not knowing!