Page 49 of 218 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    What are those singing flowers in the market? They're pretty but tiny and they seem to drop nothing but petals, so why are they priced 120 gems each?
    I'm wondering the same thing...the back of the card says it drops "crafting materials" so does that mean just petals, or teacups for this event, or something for a new Thursday event...? Hmmmmm
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing...the back of the card says it drops "crafting materials" so does that mean just petals, or teacups for this event, or something for a new Thursday event...? Hmmmmm
    They're so darned cute, singing and dancing too. I just wish they had better drops, like multiple petals plus glimmer dusts, piles of seeds and fey crystals.
    For SC
    Attachment 56049Attachment 56050

Nightclub Owner
    Singing Flowers II - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A sweety singing bunch of flowers. Tend to earn Crafting Materials.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 120 gems
    Drops: Spellbound Dew, Purple Petal
    Collection: 5 minutes
    Coll. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1624247
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 07-21-20 at 03:00 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I came to see if anyone had the low down on what the Singing Flowers dropped too
    I am guessing various petals.

They're so darned cute, singing and dancing too. I just wish they had better drops, like multiple petals plus glimmer dusts, piles of seeds and fey crystals.
    For SC
    Attachment 56049Attachment 56050
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Sorry...
    size 1x1
    5 min collection time
    Drops: 1 purple petal ( I think since I got 15 coins and black flag for purple petal), chance of spellbound dew.

So it's just like a rocket larkspur, very disappointing drops for such a special looking flower. I'll keep collecting and let you know if the drops improve.

Rhino Keeper
    Singing flowers and root beered up Duck! Lol

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've asked for drops for the Singing Flowers.... thanks Mel for getting this item; it looks really pretty.

Executive Chef
    Sorry...
    size 1x1
    5 min collection time
    Drops: 1 purple petal ( I think since I got 15 coins and black flag for purple petal), chance of spellbound dew.

So it's just like a rocket larkspur, very disappointing drops for such a special looking flower. I'll keep collecting and let you know if the drops improve.
    I also got 15 coins and black flag for purple petal from the Singing Flowers. I love the look of it as well as the animation. However, these are very underwhelming drops for such an expensive item.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I absolutely love the singing flowers. . I've wished for them since the event. Though I agree that I'd like for a gem purchase to have better drops. I got black flag for purple petal also. I got the ugly goose. He's growing on me I think I kinda like him.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 07-20-20 at 07:46 PM.

Executive Chef
    Oh gee, I thought I was hallucinating with the Singing Flowers lol guess I M not as tired as I thought...
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx