Page 170 of 218 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Is the Clydesdale a Weekly 40 dropper? If so, that seems to be the best bargain right now.

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Snow Ape - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A tamed warrior of the Ice Queen! Pet it to see what it found for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Trade Wagon
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 150 Gems // 15 Snow Ape Token
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (350), Purple Petal, White Petal, Orange Petal, Red Petal, Magic Fruit, Living Wood, Fertilizer, Blue Petal
    Events: Snow Place Like Home - January 2019, Christmas Sales - December 2020
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Prod. Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Coll. Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Cap: 99
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107329
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Gem Gift

Wintry Owl
    Info: ?
    Source: Gift
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (50), Bone, Jewels, Creep Tooth
    Collection: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 12 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1661116
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-29-21 at 01:50 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Is the Clydesdale a Weekly 40 dropper? If so, that seems to be the best bargain right now.
    Clydesdale Horse - (Card)
    Info: A beautiful Clydesdale horse. Gives Horse Hair. Small chance for more drops.
    Source: Purchase
    Drops: Fertilizer, Horse Hair
    Events: Limited Gems Offer - December 2016
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I assume that you mean the ?Winter Clydesdale, ? not the ?Clydesdale.? Yes, it is a weekly energy dropper for 400 gems, but the Royal Dark Unicorn is also a weekly energy dropper for only 300 gems, and it also gives long swords.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Quick question re: Mint Chip Alicorn. The description says it gives energy and other sweet treats. Does it drop ice cream or something like that?

Still don?t think I?ll buy it since it?s shady of them to artificially raise the price., but I?m curious.

Thank you to everyone who has supplied info! 😀
    I saw a Royal Sundae drop during my weekly collection from 4x Mint Chip Alicorns this morning!

Very rare chance, so rare there's really no mention of these drops- not guaranteed and certainly not a good supplier, but perhaps the rare chance of sweet treats would place it slightly above a similar priced energy-only weekly dropper for those interested. ?
    There's way better value for money with other items. ( I think i've seen an ice cream or sugar as well, but only a vague unconfirmed recollection. )
    I still love the art but personally wouldn't splurge on one at this price, it's too much- even if it were available to me (strange for me to say, as I literally would gave spent RL $ to purchase every single one that came through my Baron's tent when it was first released! 🙁 )
    Such a shame.

---

Thank you to everyone sharing their joy ! 😊❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-29-21 at 02:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I assume that you mean the ?Winter Clydesdale, ? not the ?Clydesdale.? Yes, it is a weekly energy dropper for 400 gems, but the Royal Dark Unicorn is also a weekly energy dropper for only 300 gems, and it also gives long swords.
    Yes I think you're right.

I'll check on the Royal Dark Unicorn. It looks nice. Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Clydesdale Horse - (Card)
    Info: A beautiful Clydesdale horse. Gives Horse Hair. Small chance for more drops.
    Source: Purchase
    Drops: Fertilizer, Horse Hair
    Events: Limited Gems Offer - December 2016
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92208
    Thank you. I was wrong and confused this horse with the winter one. Thanks for the clarification.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I saw a Royal Sundae drop during my weekly collection from 4x Mint Chip Alicorns this morning!

Very rare chance, so rare there's really no mention of these drops- not guaranteed and certainly not a good supplier, but perhaps the rare chance of sweet treats would place it slightly above a similar priced energy-only weekly dropper for those interested. ?
    There's way better value for money with other items. ( I think i've seen an ice cream or sugar as well, but only a vague unconfirmed recollection. )
    I still love the art but personally wouldn't splurge on one at this price, it's too much- even if it were available to me (strange for me to say, as I literally would gave spent RL $ to purchase every single one that came through my Baron's tent when it was first released! 🙁 )
    Such a shame.

---

Thank you to everyone sharing their joy ! 😊❤️
    Thank you for the update! I would still love to get a Mint Chip Alicorn, but even with the Sweet Feast drop, I think 600 gems is too steep. 😕 I actually got lucky and got an extremely rare Sweet Feast from one of my unicorns today! I?ll have to look up his name. He also gives sugar and ice cream, so same drops as the MC Alicorn (except energy), and he only cost me 250 gems. I?ll get a Royal Dark Unicorn instead. I could even get 2 of those for the price of a MC Alicorn. 🤔

It?s a Swirlicorn that drops ice cream, sugar, etc for me.
    Last edited by Frostyforest34; 11-29-21 at 09:27 PM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    The Gray Clydesdale will trigger a golem for MH.

The wintry owl gift with gem purchase is adorable but I don't purchase that specific sale.

I'm happy some folks are getting some good stuff.