Page 150 of 218 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Werewolves drop treat bags? I'm thinking that is previous event related. Did they get new drops?

I've not bought any of the sale items yet. But I have to say that the purple people eater is absolutely adorable. I think it and the pumpkin dragon are the cutest creatures from the artwork department.

Executive Chef
    Someone from S8 knows their vintage songs. "Purple People Eater" is a song by Sheb Wooley from 1958. We used to sing it as children. Of course, it was a must have. Very adorable!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Someone from S8 knows their vintage songs. "Purple People Eater" is a song by Sheb Wooley from 1958. We used to sing it as children. Of course, it was a must have. Very adorable!
    I know right! I bought one for nostalgic reasons. One of the first songs I learned to play as a child. Was a definite must have

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone ever actually gotten an expansion permit from the vampire bats? I have two vampire bats and have never had an expansion permit drop from them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    Has anyone ever actually gotten an expansion permit from the vampire bats? I have two vampire bats and have never had an expansion permit drop from them.
    I have been thinking the same thing and was very close to putting them in storage. And then, yesterday... an expansion permit.

Nightclub Owner
    it is a very rare drop. I have 3 bats but it I get 1 permit a week I am happy.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I have gotten an expansion permit from the bats as well. Not frequently, but they do pop up enough to keep 3 out.

Executive Chef
    The purple People Eater just dropped 2325 coins. Not bad!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I think the haunted gazebo is 25 royal points.

Love all the photos thank you for posting them!
    No Royal Points for the gazebo. I just checked and my points did not increase when I put mine out. You can also tell because in the market, it does not have the flag for royal points on the image to buy it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    No Royal Points for the gazebo. I just checked and my points did not increase when I put mine out. You can also tell because in the market, it does not have the flag for royal points on the image to buy it.
    Teika, were you thinking of the Royal Carriage? It says that it adds 25 points.

OOPS, I meant HAUNTED CARRIAGE.
    Last edited by mymonta; 10-06-21 at 03:13 PM. Reason: fix my goof
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.