Page 125 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1467

Thread: Castle Story 2020: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    Same. Big regret on going for that….bumpkis for collections, no scrolls.

And today, a pearl horse…. I really don’t care how nice it looks, the drops are horrible given that it’s a $20 purchase.
    I feel the same. Mysterious man is a huge disappointment with the drops. I’m not spending anymore money on these items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I feel the same. Mysterious man is a huge disappointment with the drops. I’m not spending anymore money on these items.
    Totally agree... very disappointed with Mysterious Man ... just Black flags & no Council Scrolls

The Mysterious Man has a chance to drop the Council Scrolls which are rare items and may take several tries before you receive. Don't give up!
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-21-21 at 09:00 AM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    8 Hour Timer, 32 Gem Speed Up, can't be sold - standard horse-y animation with the hoof stomp and head toss

Attachment 60093Attachment 60094

Can I just say that I'm not a fan of this new no regular-Market-purchase-Doorbuster on Mondays. However, as a Collector (capital C absolutely needed) it's practically impossible for me to resist!

Prime example is this item - I have no use for any of the showcased drops and zero interest in the unlimited energy but the horse is new and so, so pretty that I clicked immediately - with very little thought or consideration. LOL, I've clearly got an issue! You know you're a CS addict when...

Drops so far:
    - $250, 2 Horse Hair, 3 Water, 2 Mermaid Scales
    - $250, 1 Horse Hair, 3 Water, 3 Mermaid Scales, 1 Sugar
    Fellow Collector here! Although being new to CS, I know that I will never be able to catch up on the old items, but I like to get what I can going forward. I play other S8 games and have wanted so much to complete my Fantasy Forest collection, but there are a hundred or more animals I don't have, and they are kind of killing off that game, so with no sales and no way to breed those animals, I'll never "finish." Also working on Dragon Story. On that one I have an account that is collecting all the Rainbow types, another account that is collecting all the gemstone types, etc.

Anyway, I love the look of this horse, and I did have to think about it for a day, but I also needed the unlimited energy, so I caved and got it. I also wanted the carrot drop. I never have enough carrots!!
    I do wish that they would go back to the way the Monday sales used to be, though. $20 a week is not sustainable for me.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Someone had recommended the Icecreamkupine when it was on sale over the Independence Day weekend, so I got one. I've been rather disappointed so far, especially since I can only collect from it every 48 hours. However, today it actually did drop a Sweet Feast! So now I'm pleased. I also got a 100 energy drop from my Glimmeregg Alicorn at the same time, so I was able to finally finish chopping coral for pearls.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Someone had recommended the Icecreamkupine when it was on sale over the Independence Day weekend, so I got one. I've been rather disappointed so far, especially since I can only collect from it every 48 hours. However, today it actually did drop a Sweet Feast! So now I'm pleased. I also got a 100 energy drop from my Glimmeregg Alicorn at the same time, so I was able to finally finish chopping coral for pearls.
    Oh very nice energy drop! That's great that you were able to finish chopping your coral. I like my icecreamcupine. If you collect from it every time it's up, your feasts will begin to add up.

Lovely pretty ocean themed items for sale in the market! For new players, I think there are a couple of ways to get the bubble fish (but they require the items to come back for sale in the market). The pink bubbled seahorse Janet and the merfolk warrior drop them. I'm not sure of other ways to get them. They are strictly decoration but very cute! I don't see the green bubble fish.

I also don't see Cornelius, the green marmosea. If doing the mermaid storyline, does he come up for sale? If not I'd love to see him in a sale.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 07-23-21 at 05:23 PM.

There are a whole bunch of sea themed items up for sale right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Oh very nice energy drop! That's great that you were able to finish chopping your coral. I like my icecreamcupine. If you collect from it every time it's up, your feasts will begin to add up.

Lovely pretty ocean themed items for sale in the market! For new players, I think there are a couple of ways to get the bubble fish (but they require the items to come back for sale in the market). The pink bubbled seahorse Janet and the merfolk warrior drop them. I'm not sure of other ways to get them. They are strictly decoration but very cute! I don't see the green bubble fish.

I also don't see Cornelius, the green marmosea. If doing the mermaid storyline, does he come up for sale? If not I'd love to see him in a sale.
    I have the Lobstermaid, and she also drops the Bubble Fish. I guess technically it is called Fish Bubble. The Lobstermaid was the grand prize in a leaderboard a couple months ago, so I doubt that she will be on sale anytime soon.

Executive Chef
    So many lovely items.....I want! But my sea area is still small...
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    The Jellybloom Bush (2000 Coins) fits in perfectly with an otherworldly theme too!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2917.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	302.8 KB 
ID:	60148