Page 124 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My results so far:
    1st collection: 1 Longsword + 5 Council Scrolls
    2nd collection: 1 Light Armor
    3rd collection: Jewels (black flagged)
    Man - I just popped on to say how disappointed I am so far with mysterious man. I was excited to grab him (although don?t like the $20 ?sale?, not sure if I?ll do that again) But my collections so far
    1 - single coal
    2 - Nothing (it was a single star or coin)

Hoping I get some scrolls soon or something else useful
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Man - I just popped on to say how disappointed I am so far with mysterious man. I was excited to grab him (although don?t like the $20 ?sale?, not sure if I?ll do that again) But my collections so far
    1 - single coal

Same here. S8 is making me regret dumping real money for him. Collected twice, no black flag or anything. You would think if a player would spend all that money, there would be better chance for advertised drops. Only a chosen few people always seems to be lucky enough to enjoy game. Doesn?t matter if you spend 100s of real dollars or not. This game is so not the same for all players. One of the biggest reasons for so many hiccups and restarts is that S8 keeps changing codes to the program to get people to spend money. Too many changes will lead to issues. 90% of ?fixes? are not fixes but S8 just rolling back intentionally made changes to game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rjalbert View Post
    Same here. S8 is making me regret dumping real money for him. Collected twice, no black flag or anything. You would think if a player would spend all that money, there would be better chance for advertised drops. Only a chosen few people always seems to be lucky enough to enjoy game. Doesn?t matter if you spend 100s of real dollars or not. This game is so not the same for all players. One of the biggest reasons for so many hiccups and restarts is that S8 keeps changing codes to the program to get people to spend money. Too many changes will lead to issues. 90% of ?fixes? are not fixes but S8 just rolling back intentionally made changes to game.
    But they took the time to "fix" the "issue" of the garden fairy statue being able to sit on a pathway, which was something that some players enjoyed.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    1 - single coal

Oh dear. I also succumbed for the first time ever. Really hoping I don’t regret it. TBH can’t expect scrolls every day but would like to think they drop at least once a week or two. A bit like expansion permits from other random droppers.

My mysterious man gave me coal or silver ore so far. Waiting for the council scrolls 😪🤨

Farm Supplier
    1 - single coal

Same. Big regret on going for that….bumpkis for collections, no scrolls.

And today, a pearl horse…. I really don’t care how nice it looks, the drops are horrible given that it’s a $20 purchase.

Nightclub Owner
    Pearl Kelpie - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This pearlescent pony is dripping in pearls! Visit it for a chance of Mermaid Scales, Fertilizer, and more.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Mermaid Scales, Fertilizer, Water, Carrots, Horse Hair, Sugar
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...16#post1652116
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 07-19-21 at 12:16 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Pearl Kelpie
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: ?
    Collection: ?
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...16#post1652116
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)

Inventory pic, info, collection time, etc. welcome!
    8 Hour Timer, 32 Gem Speed Up, can't be sold - standard horse-y animation with the hoof stomp and head toss

Attachment 60093Attachment 60094

Can I just say that I'm not a fan of this new no regular-Market-purchase-Doorbuster on Mondays. However, as a Collector (capital C absolutely needed) it's practically impossible for me to resist!

Prime example is this item - I have no use for any of the showcased drops and zero interest in the unlimited energy but the horse is new and so, so pretty that I clicked immediately - with very little thought or consideration. LOL, I've clearly got an issue! You know you're a CS addict when...

Drops so far:
    - $250, 2 Horse Hair, 3 Water, 2 Mermaid Scales
    - $250, 1 Horse Hair, 3 Water, 3 Mermaid Scales, 1 Sugar

Executive Chef
    Loving the look of this Kelpie!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Selasane View Post
    Same. Big regret on going for that….bumpkis for collections, no scrolls.

And today, a pearl horse…. I really don’t care how nice it looks, the drops are horrible given that it’s a $20 purchase.
    I feel the same. Mysterious man is a huge disappointment with the drops. I’m not spending anymore money on these items.