Page 115 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

What do I need to get rid of in order to purchase the Summer Gazebo?
    Always accepting new neighbors.
    Storm8 ID: dgoble55
    Queendom: Arendelle

Has anyone has a gem sale in the last 3-4 weeks or is it just me? I know for sure mine didn’t have a sale
    In the last event? Which is kinda off bc they’ll have a sale at least once if not twice a week usually. Maybe it’s just me.
    But I’d like to participate in this SALE with a gem Sale

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Faerie Tea Party - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A tea party setup. Pinkies up!
    Type: Building
    Class: Town
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 300 gems // 15 Faeries' Murmur, 3 Enchanted Beam, 5 Purple Dye, 3 Silver Platter
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (150)
    Events: Summer Bargain - June 2021
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Coll. Speed-up: 2 gems
    Summer Gazebo L5 - (Card)
    Info: A fully furnished Summer Gazebo. Drops Pile of Seeds and other goodies.
    Type: Building
    Class: Town
    Source: Event
    Size: 3x3
    Requirements: 400 gems // 3 Faerie Jar, 30 Hide, 5 Bolts of Fabric, 30 Fur
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (500)
    Events: Summer Bargain - June 2021
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 24 gems
    Cap: 1
    Is this faerie table different from the quest one? cause it drops more than coins. (Hub list: water, glimmerdust, faeries murmur, living wood)

Also wondering same thing about gazebo; the card info specifies piles of seeds etc? (Hub list: Water, Lemonade, pile of seeds, ice cream, bread, coins, noodles)
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 06-05-21 at 02:53 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Is this faerie table different from the quest one? cause it drops more than coins. (Hub list: water, glimmerdust, faeries murmur, living wood)

Also wondering same thing about gazebo; the card info specifies piles of seeds etc? (Hub list: Water, Lemonade, pile of seeds, ice cream, bread, coins, noodles)
    When check both where without drops, so added the coins. Could be they drop more, I should maybe align with the hub. Also the timers where different then in my notes.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    What do I need to get rid of in order to purchase the Summer Gazebo?
    You shouldn't need to sell anything. This is a system issue, not a player issue. Don't sell anything. I'll raise it with the team and check on any other buildings that might be classified as Town or Royal as well.

(PS: I removed your duplicate thread)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I'm tempted by the fox, but 400 gems are a bit steep. Does anyone here have it and is happy with it? Does it have "dragon drops" including gems?

From ShibuyaCloth's list it has previously appeared in a Fiery Box. I assume that was a value box bought with real money. I would just feel stupid if it was from a long forgotten event and I already have it buried in my bottom-less storage or on my board somewhere
    I bought the Fox. Don?t usually spend that much on a non-guaranteed gem dropper. I just got 1st gems from fox this am - missed how. Much it was, but maybe 10? And that?s the 1st time I?ve gotten any gems. I would recommend Not wasting gems on the fox
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    I bought the Fox. Don?t usually spend that much on a non-guaranteed gem dropper. I just got 1st gems from fox this am - missed how. Much it was, but maybe 10? And that?s the 1st time I?ve gotten any gems. I would recommend Not wasting gems on the fox
    I?m confused. You got an animal that drops gems, but you don?t recommend getting it? I guess maybe you?re a long-time player who has lots of such animals. As a newer player, I don?t have any animals that drop gems.

Nightclub Owner
    Swirlicorn - (Card)
    Info: A deliciously darling Swirlicorn. Pet her for a chance to find sweet and other goods!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Sweet Stand
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 400 gems // 20 Gold Chocolate Coin
    Drops: Coins (2200), Fertilizer, Carrots, Ice Cream, Chocolate, Syrup, Sundae Royal, Sugar Cane, Sweet Feast, Sugar, Horse Hair, Silver Chocolate Coin, Sweet Feast
    Events: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy - August 2019
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Collection: 420 minutes // 7 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 28 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109219
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I?m interested in the Swirlicorn, but do we need a lot of Sweet Feasts? I?ve only needed one so far. And does she still drop these things now that her event is over, or were they needed for an event? Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I?m interested in the Swirlicorn, but do we need a lot of Sweet Feasts? I?ve only needed one so far. And does she still drop these things now that her event is over, or were they needed for an event? Thank you!
    It is need in a few place:
    Faerie Respite L5, Knights' Hall L5, Knights' Hall L6, Tavern L8, Tavern L9, Traverse the Desert Sands

The most important is the adventure.