Page 65 of 218 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks for your comprehensive response TeikaEmberstorm, it's really appreciated!

The Victorian Garden is not for me. The drops and Royal Point are nice, but I don't need them (the drops) and it's a bit big and not really my style either.

I LOVE Peacocks (drops + looks!), but I already have some good ones (Golden and Rainbow) I collect from as much as possible. And since Gems are tight, I don't think I'll take it.
    Hope to see them in the Tent in the future though, these red ones are indeed stunning (the card description says so )

I'll take the Pink Jellyfin and I'll have to choose between the Faerie Fountain + Ye Olde Bar'n Grille (i agree it looks great!) OR the mega cute Walker (flyer) ...

I do appreciate S8 add some nice things for every wallet to the sale.

I ended up getting two of the ye old bar n grilles and have gotten one bread from every visit, sooo worth it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I ended up getting two of the ye old bar n grilles and have gotten one bread from every visit, sooo worth it!
    That’s very good to hear John! With this info + me already loving how it looks, I’ll get one too. ( I’s cool it also is a good Coin dropper)
    Thanks! Sales are fun

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I?m Arias, stop on by!!
    I have a Royal Lion. I got maybe 1 ticket in months. Same with Siren. I guess I forgot to tell you, I have a very unlucky kingdom. I just received my first event prize ever. I usually send out about 20x. Also, I don?t know how to visit. 😏

I decided on 3 alis (to max out), ye olde bar and grille, and some decos (stargazer stuff and ocean floor). I still have 300ish gems left and I'm not sure what to do. The siren sounds good but the thing is, my trade ticket droppers outpace my coins and lanterns. So I'm not sure how I feel. Did someone say it drops a lot of wisp lanterns?

The palace is cool, I got it in the original event way back when. I got a gold nugget this morning but it's certainly not a common occurrence. Not worth the gems, imo.

The hydra looks dope. I hope it comes back around again on sale in the future.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    From the two sirens and two lions, collecting from all twice gave me one trade ticket and I guess 14 lanterns. I've already opened up another plot of land. Wish I could buy more.

Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I have a Royal Lion. I got maybe 1 ticket in months. Same with Siren. I guess I forgot to tell you, I have a very unlucky kingdom. I just received my first event prize ever. I usually send out about 20x. Also, I don?t know how to visit. 
    If it is a person you've not befriended, you need to send them an invite using their S8 ID. In game, in the lower left corner of the screen is the menu. Open it and choose Social option. That gives three options. You can send me an invite to test. My ID is the same as my forum name. After you have sent the invite, you can scroll down a little and see the pending invite. Click on the name to visit. Once they accept your invite, they can be found under the neighbors tab instead of invite tab.

You can also visit people in the community tab. Once in their kingdoms, there is an invite button on the lower right of the screen. Some people have neighbor requests turned off, so won't have the button.

In addition to fey crystals and water, I am getting the Blythedust from the faerie falls and fish too. I just didn't notice it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hasn't been mentioned much here, but the Royal lion (200g) is a consistent dropper of enchanted lanterns. I have 2 already which I've had for quite some time and I keep my stock of ELs around 80 so that when an expansion plot is open I can craft more, but since we haven't had a plot needing these for quite some time, the lions have dropped extra ones, so I'm at 94 now. It's a bit like Greta dropping the earthen blocks and beams, not often but slowly add up.

Royal Lion drops: earth wisp, enchanted lantern, expansion permits, trade tickets, wisp lantern

I'm debating a second Hydra... decisions decisions! This has been a great sale!

Rhino Keeper
    I caved and got a second Hydra! Energy drops have been 5 or 7 Each time, but the coins are worth it to me since I seem to always need more! I have a lot of expanding left to do, so I was super stoked to get the Royal Lions and Sirens. I was always struggling to create earth wisps/lanterns because my coal supply is always low and I’ve gotten 8 wisps at once from one siren and one lion (16 total with two energy used!). In addition to so many trade tickets just in the past few days! :-)

This is the first time there has been a sale like this that Ive caught, and I have gotten so many useful things!!! Yay!

Executive Chef
    Pretty great sale! Thanks Storm8!

All up I got the Bioluminescent Hydra, a Venomous Kitsucorn, and Mother Goose.
    Very happy with all three.
    (I have zero gems now though )

I managed to open up all the new plots, plus K0 (for tree storage).
    And I still have 20 Expansion Permits and 1 Explorer Permit saved up.

I finally have space for my Tropical Beach area...
    Attachment 56476
    And space for my new Bamboo Grove...
    Attachment 56477
    Last edited by hagypagy; 08-31-20 at 12:10 AM.