Page 114 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    My rainbow cloud has served me well over the year!
    Thank you for that information! It is very helpful when others report back on how happy they are with their items.

Speaking of which, did anyone else buy the Halfling Beastie during the sale that we had back in March or April? I know that it only said that it had a "chance" to drop simple feasts, but so far mine hasn't dropped a single one. I never would have bought the homely thing for 250 gems if I knew it wasn't going to produce. I had read where someone else said they don't even use their kitchens anymore because they get so many drops, including feasts, from other sources, so I was really excited about this, but it turned out to be a dud. The Bear-on also has only given me rotten cabbages about once every 2- 3 weeks.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you for that information! It is very helpful when others report back on how happy they are with their items.

Speaking of which, did anyone else buy the Halfling Beastie during the sale that we had back in March or April? I know that it only said that it had a "chance" to drop simple feasts, but so far mine hasn't dropped a single one. I never would have bought the homely thing for 250 gems if I knew it wasn't going to produce. I had read where someone else said they don't even use their kitchens anymore because they get so many drops, including feasts, from other sources, so I was really excited about this, but it turned out to be a dud. The Bear-on also has only given me rotten cabbages about once every 2- 3 weeks.
    I didn’t get the beastie, but I did get the Bear-on and I’ve gotten ONE cabbage since I did. I’m not too mad though, because it does give a lot of coins!

Executive Chef
    I have the Rainbow Grove + Uni-calf and Uni-pig from the event.
    The Rainbow Grove is big (2x2 and fairly high), but I do like the Coin and Pebble drop alongside the 2+ Energy daily.
    I'm happy to have it from the event, but I wouldn't buy it. It was hard to place and make it look good.

The 2 Uni-animals are cute, but I personally don't like the Uni-calf animation. He jumps in the air high, but doesn't do in a very natural or in a visually pleasing way and comes down way to fast.
    Drops are not special and I wouldn't buy them for Gems.

Attachment 59594
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 06-04-21 at 10:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm tempted by the fox, but 400 gems are a bit steep. Does anyone here have it and is happy with it? Does it have "dragon drops" including gems?

From ShibuyaCloth's list it has previously appeared in a Fiery Box. I assume that was a value box bought with real money. I would just feel stupid if it was from a long forgotten event and I already have it buried in my bottom-less storage or on my board somewhere

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I'm tempted by the fox, but 400 gems are a bit steep. Does anyone here have it and is happy with it? Does it have "dragon drops" including gems?

From ShibuyaCloth's list it has previously appeared in a Fiery Box. I assume that was a value box bought with real money. I would just feel stupid if it was from a long forgotten event and I already have it buried in my bottom-less storage or on my board somewhere
    Another fantastic feature of ShibuyaCloth's massive effort is including a link to the forum topic for the item. For the Fire Fox, it was august 2016, and it was a gem-only event that gave *chances* to get the fox from gem expenditures, not a guarantee. Click ShibuyaCloth's link to learn more.

(EDIT: the snark in the comments at the time https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93758 was pretty funny)
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 06-05-21 at 02:12 PM. Reason: added SC's link to suggest reading the old topic comments

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Another fantastic feature of ShibuyaCloth's massive effort is including a link to the forum topic for the item. For the Fire Fox, it was august 2016, and it was a gem-only event that gave *chances* to get the fox from gem expenditures, not a guarantee. Click ShibuyaCloth's link to learn more.
    Thank you yes, ShibuyaCloth is awesome

And I remember the event now, so I know I don't have it. However with the memory I also get a bad taste in the mouth, so I don't think I want it any longer

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have any drops to report from the Rainbow Skunkupine ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Does anyone have any drops to report from the Rainbow Skunkupine ?
    The Rainbow Skunkupine just dropped 45 coins and fur (was maxed on this). Will post some future drops as they come.

Fashion Designer
    Ahh I see - Thank you, Stymie! 😊❤️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Ahh I see - Thank you, Stymie! ��❤️
    Another collection was 30 coins and wheat (was maxed on the wheat). Not great drops, but cute.

Timer is 1 hour, by the way.