Page 96 of 218 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    I have Aideen from that event. I tried to get a second but I keep getting the error that Im at my limit for that type of structure and I have to level up. Usually the sale items aren?t even an option if I?m at my limit. Is there a bug here? So weird.

Also - highly recommend her if you can get her.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thanks for all of the info on her. I'm pleased to have some new items in my kingdom. I got her, several walls, and a pair of giant clover.

Farm Supplier
    Is the rainbow river animated? Or just a standing still prop?

Farm Supplier
    Do not buy rainbow pots. Their drops are terrible. They use to have much better drops. They seem to be dropping glimmer shards, fertilizer, faerie murmur and energy. Bought 4 best I got was 10 energy. Waste of gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Here you go Ronja. The lucky wall is my favorite wall. I bought a bunch last year and plan to still buy more because I always default to this one.
    Attachment 58657

If the walls are not clear enough let me know. I chose this because you could see the gate too.

Also, I really like how you have incorporated different layers in your flower garden. Having them at different heights looks really nice!
    Thanks for the photo Sylvan! Looks great

Rhino Keeper
    I received 1015 coins from my first collection of the Rainbow Leprechaun. That's a lot more than what's listed. He looks fantastic!

edit to add: my second collection was 10,050 coins! Definitely a gold dropper!
    Last edited by Lyzau; 03-09-21 at 11:49 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Do not buy rainbow pots. Their drops are terrible. They use to have much better drops. They seem to be dropping glimmer shards, fertilizer, faerie murmur and energy. Bought 4 best I got was 10 energy. Waste of gems.
    Yes, I was going to mention this, they are nowhere near as generous as the pots that drop from the Rainbow Alicorns.

If you store the rainbow pots from the sale, they are different in your inventory than the Rainbow Alicorn ones.

The Rainbow River isn’t animated. Also it’s not dropping coins, S8 please fix! I have one from the original event by still.
    I may stock up on Rainbow Leprechaun’s if it’s coin drops are like that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JLEB143 View Post
    I may stock up on Rainbow Leprechaun’s if it’s coin drops are like that.
    The Leprechaun doesnt drop huge every time. My third collection was 2,000-ish. I suspect its coin drops are similar to the Romantic Dancers.

You may be right about the similarities to the romantic dancers.
    I just favor his artwork. I hope his colors are vibrant.
    I’m still hoping to see more in Easter sale. Thanks for the update.