Page 7 of 218 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

So do the direlove piglet, lovebeast pup, and lovepea drop different decos or the same? I?m seeing conflicting drop listings.

Rhino Keeper
    Fire piglet drops sweetheart gate, fences, path. Love pea drops sweetheart bench from barons tent and romantic path, gate, fence Ext and the fangpea drops the wedding arch, fence, etc. I have the fire piglet and it drops the white fence with roses which I like best but wish I'd gotten love pea for the chance at the bench.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    So do the direlove piglet, lovebeast pup, and lovepea drop different decos or the same? I?m seeing conflicting drop listings.
    From my personal experience, I've noted the following:

The Direlove Piglet drops: Sweetheart Path x3, Sweetheart Fence x2, Sweetheart Pillar, Sweetheart Gate, Heart Topiary

The Lovebeast Pup drops: Wedding Path x3, Wedding Wall x3, Wedding Tower, Wedding Arch, Cupid Target Practice

The Lovepea drops: Romantic Path x3, Serenade Wall x2, Serenade Tower, Lovers Gate, Sweetheart Bench

I've also gotten the Sweetheart Throne but haven't determined which baby drops it - even after all these years. I've gotten 60 of them since I got my first set of Vday Babies so I know this is where it originated but I'll be darned if I can narrow it down further!

Lol, if something is too good to be true, then mostly it isnt good at all. Cause the price was so low, I bought 4 cupid trolls and yep low energy droppers: 2,3 or 4 energy. True waist of my gems, but serves me right cause I got greedy :-).

Thanks guys! That clears things up. I have the lovepea and am loving all of the new stuff. I?m deciding if I should get one or both of the other little critters. I saw the direlove piglet decos in someone else?s kingdom but I can?t seem to spot any of the wedding stuff. Does anyone know where I can see some pics?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Lol, if something is too good to be true, then mostly it isnt good at all. Cause the price was so low, I bought 4 cupid trolls and yep low energy droppers: 2,3 or 4 energy. True waist of my gems, but serves me right cause I got greedy :-).
    Ah, don't be hard on yourself. They'll pay for themselves, it just may take a little longer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Ah, don't be hard on yourself. They'll pay for themselves, it just may take a little longer.
    I collected from my four and got a total of 17-so a net gain of 13-I'm very happy with that-great return on the money! I'm a bigger believer that if you max out in this game you seem to get a bigger return because 1 of the 4 will generally throw out a bigger number.

I went ahead and bought both because I honestly love pure deco stuff so much- especially the infrastructure items. I know, I'm so interesting lol. I couldn't help myself because I learned from my lovepea that the deco drops were all but guaranteed. I've been crossing my fingers every time that my spooky critters drop spooky deco and the accumulation has been slow but steady. The instant gratification of love themed stuff was too good to pass up- what can I say? I'm a millennial.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    She should drop them until you obtain all of the Sweetheart Shack animals, as long as you have access to those crafts.
    Alas the Sweetheart Trade III disappeared after I crafted only the Lovebirds and the Pink Flyer cub only. The trade is no longer available and I did not receive the Sweetheart unicorn

I belief the same, so thats why I bought 4. 13 net energy gain is def OK. I am now eagerly awaiting my next collection.

Page 7 of 218 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast