Page 42 of 218 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    What do destriers offer? The back of card doesn?t offer much info.
    Same as weekly Ali. 40 energy every 7 days
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Cabbage hut-won over 20 weekly since August.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone for the great advice! I decided on the cabbage hut. And then well I couldn?t help myself 🙄 and bought a pack to get the destrier😆

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Cabbage hut-won over 20 weekly since August.
    20 Weeklies?? Really? How did you do that? I understand there was a special prize during the snowball event, but I supposed you could only get it once.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    20 Weeklies?? Really? How did you do that? I understand there was a special prize during the snowball event, but I supposed you could only get it once.
    i have gotten a lot of dailies.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    The sale is over and I'm smiling. This time round, it was like a compilation of my wishlist. Initially got the golden mine, the beastbane display, a flower ali, an aquatic ali, 2 destriers and a regular ali (my very first ever - despite having been a player since 2014 or thereabout).

I then had about 160 gems left over and after that it was the race against time to make it to 225 so I could buy the cabbage hut. So after installing and playing a couple of S8 games for the free gems and doing 5 golden trades, I managed to get the cabbage hut with less than 2 hours to the end of the sale.

Still smiling

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry! Dailies...brain fart.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Sorry! Dailies...brain fart.
    Haha, that makes sense! Although 20 dailies is still impressive! I've had the cabbage hut for at least as long and I don't think I've gotten this many. Still love my hut! I've gotten a few daily alis over time and I also enjoy my three sleeping princesses with their guaranteed trade ticket drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Haha, that makes sense! Although 20 dailies is still impressive! I've had the cabbage hut for at least as long and I don't think I've gotten this many. Still love my hut! I've gotten a few daily alis over time and I also enjoy my three sleeping princesses with their guaranteed trade ticket drops.
    9 are candycane tufkins-the snowball event was good to me!, 2 faerie Ali's, 3 aqua Ali's, 2 faerie couples, 1 pink seal, 2 grey seals, a pile of seals, and one weekly - the white winter fawn.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for such a great sale!! I spent all 7,000 gems and then bought 2 or 3 additional gem packages. I was looking forward to this sale all year!