Page 174 of 218 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    Spiritwind, could you also ask if the cap of 5 Gingerbread Farmhouses is deliberate?
    Luckily they aren't classified as Town Buildings, but I already had 3, and after buying 2 in this sale they disappeared from the Market.

Can you also ask if the Town Building classification on the Winter Farmhouse (and Winter Cottage) is deliberate? I would love to have it, but I'm way over my Town Building limit, so I can never ever buy one with the current restrictions
    Edit, sorry, you already mention above you're gonna ask about the classifications Thanks!

I wish these restriction were lifted all together for Gem purchases.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-12-21 at 11:07 PM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Yep for further info it also stopped me at 5 gingerbread houses and 3 towers (I have 22 royal buildings). Hopefully it'll sort out Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    Just wondering why it says I am maxed out when I try to buy the gingerbread watchtower? Any help is appreciated, I am always confused when this happens. I think I?m selling off the right thing but it does not seem to work. I sold 3 regular watchtowers and my royal building count went down, but it still says I can?t purchase any gingerbread watchtowers until I level up. I?m at level 50.
    Please send a ticket to support here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so they can look into this for you. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Nightclub Owner

Gem Purchase Gift

Wintry Wizard
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A mischievous man with a magical gift for bringing things to life. He might gift you with Spellbound Dew or Glimmerdust!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Spellbound Dew, White Petal, Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Red Petal, Purple Petal, Glimmerdust
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1662027
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 12-13-21 at 12:41 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Gingerbread Steed - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A sweet and sturdy steed. Drops Gumdrops.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: King's Keep, Queen's Court
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 60 Gems // 1 Steed Feed, 1 Simple Feast, 1 Longsword
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Gummy Drops, Sugar, Fertilizer, Carrots, Horse Hair
    Events: Gingerbread Genealogy - December 2018
    Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 8 Gems
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 24 Gems
    Cap: 5
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106932
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I logged in to play the game just now, and lo and behold, there was the Wintry Wizard as the Monday sale item. Something so small made me feel so happy. Thank you, S8, for paying attention to our remarks and suggestions about the game. He is magnificent! I am happy that those of us who missed him now have the opportunity to have him grace our realms. A wonderful holiday addition! Thanks again.

Farm Supplier

Town building limits

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Yep for further info it also stopped me at 5 gingerbread houses and 3 towers (I have 22 royal buildings). Hopefully it'll sort out Tomorrow.
    The original quest in which I first obtained Gingerbread items had a #5 limit for each building. So, therefore you cannot buy more than 5 in this sale for a total of 5 of each type in ur kingdom?. AND the Gingerbread items do Not count towards ur town limit of Town buildings despite them spawning Beasties for quest requirements. BUT!!! If you have ICE CREAM Buildings they apply to town and Royal Buildings totals ,as do Sabina?s house (cottage), Ice cream mountain (cottage),&SnowyCabin (cottage) & Taylor?s Shop ( farmhouse). Also, Castle Story did not program Ice Ceam buildings or Taylor Shops to be sellable. So, one cannot buy more buildings with different covers if one built 7 -9 extra buildings for those 2 quests/ story lines. Which is a problem I have. I have verified that these buildings are Town Buildings during Weekly Warrior. Sure would like Castle Story PROGRAMERS(.?) to reprogram these buildings, so I can empty my storage buildings. Thanks. Rosebud?s Angel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I logged in to play the game just now, and lo and behold, there was the Wintry Wizard as the Monday sale item. Something so small made me feel so happy. Thank you, S8, for paying attention to our remarks and suggestions about the game. He is magnificent! I am happy that those of us who missed him now have the opportunity to have him grace our realms. A wonderful holiday addition! Thanks again.
    If you have him, can you post some of the missing info?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If you have him, can you post some of the missing info?
    Wintry Wizard
    Info: A mischievous man with a magical gift for bringing things to life. He might gift you with Spellbound Dew or Glimmerdust!
    Collection time: 12 hours

Shibuya, it will be my New Year's resolution to figure out how to post pictures. Hope springs eternal!