Page 159 of 218 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Nightclub Owner
    Any one with the Kangaroo?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Gem Gift

Medieval Drummer
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Gift
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Sugar Cane, Glimmerdust, Strawberries, Cocoa Beans
    Collection: ?
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1659351
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-08-21 at 12:43 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Harvey (Dressed) - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A marvelous, magnificent and cozy mink! Pet it to see what it found for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Magic Forge
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 200 Gems // 1 Winter Booties, 1 Winter Sweater, 1 Harvey
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (20), Mink Lint, Mink Milk, Fish, Bone, Silver Ore, Jewels
    Events: Snow Place Like Home - January 2019
    Production: 15 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 1 Gems
    Collection: 30 minutes
    Coll. Speed-up: 2 Gems
    Cap: 1 (2)
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107329

Executive Chef
    I wish Harvey was included in the Baron's Tent prizes He's cute

Executive Chef
    S8, this is getting to the point of being ridiculous! I purchased the package with the Medieval Drummer. He is minuscule! He is even smaller than the gnomes. Please make items size appropriate for the game. Other people, as well as myself, have pointed out that many items are being put into the game that are way too small. Please pay attention to size, as this seems to be a recurring problem, falling on deaf ears. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    S8, this is getting to the point of being ridiculous! I purchased the package with the Medieval Drummer. He is minuscule! He is even smaller than the gnomes. Please make items size appropriate for the game. Other people, as well as myself, have pointed out that many items are being put into the game that are way too small. Please pay attention to size, as this seems to be a recurring problem, falling on deaf ears. Thank you.
    Do you have the info, or collection time?

Rhino Keeper
    You should see the Turkey Chicken from the Baron?s. Tent. He?s like a little pinpoint. I never would have used all my cabbages and gems it get it if I?d known I wouldn?t be able to see it. ☹️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    You should see the Turkey Chicken from the Baron?s. Tent. He?s like a little pinpoint. I never would have used all my cabbages and gems it get it if I?d known I wouldn?t be able to see it. ☹️
    Because it is not a chicken, but a Turkey Chick. So it is really tiny.

The team is aware of the size and is looking into it. Thanks for flagging!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Because it is not a chicken, but a Turkey Chick. So it is really tiny.
    Regardless, there shouldn?t be any animals that we need a magnifying glass to see.