Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Sorry for the typos. Tired...way beyond...reasonably...they’re ...there’s....I’ll. My frustration runneth over!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    They are on sale now for 60 gems!
    Whoot! Thanks for the heads up and thank you, s8 for lowering their prices! *skips off to the market to spend some gems*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    That has been my experience. I bought them about a week ago at full price. I get black flags for cloudberries, an occasional seal of the faun, and 1 wisp essence so far (which is what I really wanted from them).
    Me too.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Wow 120 gems for both Katz isn't bad at all I am maxed on seal of the faun, wisp essence and cloudberries but I desperately need to expand and having more than one source for those items is great (although how often they drop is another matter ). Hmmmm maybe I will buy them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Wow 120 gems for both Katz isn't bad at all I am maxed on seal of the faun, wisp essence and cloudberries but I desperately need to expand and having more than one source for those items is great (although how often they drop is another matter ). Hmmmm maybe I will buy them.
    They are pretty close to the butterfly sale price. Yay and argh! My realm is getting so productive w the expansion supplies from the Christmas purchases (will buy more next year for certain if they come back) that my cloudberry inventory can't keep up unless I hit the bushes. This is a quality problem, to not have much time for trades (insert request to have a separate building for crafting permits). I have no place to put the kitties, and would have to do a major reorganization to make them fit. Argh! Wait for the butterflies to come back or spend an hour or more with a major realm shuffle? First world problems! Love them! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks so much for the information. I bought the brother but was hoping for a sale to also get the sister.

Executive Chef
    Now I’m all annoyed I bought the Katz Brother at full price. hahaha
    Happy I can afford the Katz Sister tho!

Fashion Designer
    No gold nuggets in 80 rock outcropping s, tons of checking mines. 2 lazy dogs and less than 10 bones after 5 days

Farm Supplier
    Is it me or have recent events gotten harder to complete? There?s usually at least one timer and/or energy suck built in to slow you down but recently they seem to go to the extreme. If you don?t collect every collection exactly on time the only way to finish is to use gems. I?ve had to use gems on the last few events & still struggled to finish. This event is bonkers as of today I have 3 Miko but with 6hr timers and no guarantee drop there?s no way I?ll collect enough golden bones. The amount of golden nuggets seems hefty as well, I recently used most of mine for an armoured lion which was supposed to help with expansion materials but has hardly dropped anything but iron. All of this for event holes with only chance of drops & citizens we can?t display! S8 either lighten the requirements or at least make them guaranteed drops & sort out the gem traps I?ve recently lost 40+ for energy I didn?t need because of all the endless chopping.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like after the golden bone goal, the Mikos are dropping only wool. I guess that makes them “woolves.”
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...