Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    Oh my goodness, I'm not alone! I did manage to waste 15 gold on those cute pups, though. I don't see any advantage to having 5 pups versus 4 as I've not collected more than 4 bones per gather, and usually just 3.
    Same! I feel like 4 is more than enough gold nuggets. I saved up and bought a Gold Mine last Black Friday sale but every possible gold nugget drop is REGULARLY hit in hopes of restocking before the next event. I feel most fortunate I generally get 3 bones per collection.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Game keeps glitching out and stealing my energy!! Grr. Anyone else? Just me? (Probably just me, this game has a target on my back.)
    Mine too. Either that, or sometimes it steals my gems

I decided to wait a while to really start the event as I saw the first 12 potions. Now i have 3 pups - I am really shocked about the 3 golden nuggets!! - and after I saw the needed 50+ bones and 20 more potions, Im glad that I didnt try so hard last week. I hope the next one will be better...
    I would really wish for a storybook, sth like the christmas one from a while back, with: On a first day of Christmas... this was so nice
    And with a storybook there always new things every day

Executive Chef
    Just got my second Trade Ticket as a drop from the Level 7 Arctic Sled. This is very rare good luck for me.

Hate resets. Miko rarely drops and when she does it resets.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Overall, I've enjoyed this one; though I do wish they'd at least reduce the price of the Katz siblings in the final days of the event like they used to. I'd love to add them to my realm but I still can't convince myself 200 gems is worth their drops...
    They are on sale now for 60 gems!

Can anyone who has the Katz siblings tell me how the drops are? Is it mostly cloud berries like the Firefly?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetvoo View Post
    Can anyone who has the Katz siblings tell me how the drops are? Is it mostly cloud berries like the Firefly?
    That has been my experience. I bought them about a week ago at full price. I get black flags for cloudberries, an occasional seal of the faun, and 1 wisp essence so far (which is what I really wanted from them).

Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    That has been my experience. I bought them about a week ago at full price. I get black flags for cloudberries, an occasional seal of the faun, and 1 wisp essence so far (which is what I really wanted from them).
    That’s what I figured lol. Thanks hun.

Ugh. Four days left. Have 2 dogs that between them drop 1 bone every collection period. At this rate I will never collect 35. I am so tire of these events with all the chopping and collecting of the same stuff over and over. I am at Level 50 and way bet one. Wish an event would be created with lots of small goals where results can be seen reasonable quickly. I have been working on 2 goals for months now. And these events...I know they?re optional but I do like to play but it gets very frustrating to be close to the end and know there?s no way I?ll be able to finish.