Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Once event is completed Mikos timer switches to two hours and drops are wool, prime cuts and fertilizer. They are essentially sheep with 2 hr collection time instead of 4.
    Completed sled is six hour timer, first drop was earth wisp, so expansion permits will be a rarity... looks cute but may end up in storage.
    Miko's timer is not adjusted post event, but she will have the same drops as the Sheep.

Fashion Designer
    So Miko is a girl, I assumed she was a he

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry if this has been answered, but I scanned the last few pages and didn't see it.

Are the igloo workshop and sled kits any use after this event? I made an extra sled kit expecting to be able to crack open the kit and find something useful in it, because that's how it's described, but you can't even place the sled kit to bust it. I assume there's no point wasting precious gold nuggets?

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been answered, but I scanned the last few pages and didn't see it.

Are the igloo workshop and sled kits any use after this event? I made an extra sled kit expecting to be able to crack open the kit and find something useful in it, because that's how it's described, but you can't even place the sled kit to bust it. I assume there's no point wasting precious gold nuggets?
    The sled kits were for the crafting of Mikos so, unless S8 decides at some future date to use them for some other purpose, they’re pretty much useless. The same goes for the igloo. It essentially becomes a decoration but with the ugly box hovering above

Rhino Keeper
    anyone else having trouble getting gold.?? I haven?t found any to be able to make miko, so this will probably be another event I will not be able to complete because I can?t find the materials I need.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    So Miko is a girl, I assumed she was a he
    Who cares. Why is the game resetting. This is beyond stupid. Fix iT!

By completing this event I noticed that the last reward was a wrapped parcel, but I don’t see it in my inventory. Anybody knows what was in it? I just assume that it was unwrapped automatically upon finishing the event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    By completing this event I noticed that the last reward was a wrapped parcel, but I don’t see it in my inventory. Anybody knows what was in it? I just assume that it was unwrapped automatically upon finishing the event.
    According to the information post on Page 1:

Goal 15:
    * Upgrade the Arctic Sled to Level 7
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 50 xp, +100 crowns, +25 academy scrolls, + Laurel (kingdom citizen)

Executive Chef
    Finished the event on Wednesday, and I just got a Trade Ticket from the Level 7 Arctic Sled.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Come sit by me lol
    Oh my goodness, I'm not alone! I did manage to waste 15 gold on those cute pups, though. I don't see any advantage to having 5 pups versus 4 as I've not collected more than 4 bones per gather, and usually just 3.