Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annespee View Post
    To get my sleigh to level 6 I have to use three gold nuggets. That bugs me ?cause I only have 8 and I play every day. Any ideas what the best chances are for gold nuggets?
    Also running very low on golden nuggets, so checked out the Inventory. I have gathered all sources to a corner in my kingdom and will dedicate the next 9 days to collecting from these faithfully.

Golden nugget
    Found: Sparkling mine, Glimmer Rock Formation, Deep mine or by mining rocks, small rock pile, Feral Lands adventure, troll vault, jewelers trade in Royal Exchange, Golden Mine, Desert Palace, Rooted Mine, Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Pfefferknot Pony, Troll Thief, Aetas, Garden Peacock, Armored Shadow Wolf, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Pot of Gold, L10 Rafflesia Garden, Pilu (adult mantiwort), L10 Trade Post, Thankful Turkey, L7 Piggy Cottage, Fire Wagon

Fashion Designer
    Gosh I hope the sled when finished gives us a greater "chance" of getting good drops than the previous event.

[off topic text about previous event removed - player advised. SW]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-14-20 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Removed off topic text

New Resident
    Is the yarn trap the only way to get a Katz brother?

Quote Originally Posted by pupbucks View Post
    Is the yarn trap the only way to get a Katz brother?
    He hides in the cottages, but the droprate is low. Will be very challenging to collect all the golden bones and the claws to finish this event in time. Event is perfectly designed to make players pay. I am a low lvl myself and without paying I would never ever made it this far on time. If players by now don?t have at least 3 Miko s then its is a good moment to reconsider to continue this event. Golden bones droprates in combination with a waiting time of 6 hours is really bad and you most prob need to full stretch of the time left in this event to collect all the bones you need. Goodluck to all of you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    He hides in the cottages, but the droprate is low. Will be very challenging to collect all the golden bones and the claws to finish this event in time. Event is perfectly designed to make players pay. I am a low lvl myself and without paying I would never ever made it this far on time. If players by now don?t have at least 3 Miko s then its is a good moment to reconsider to continue this event. Golden bones droprates in combination with a waiting time of 6 hours is really bad and you most prob need to full stretch of the time left in this event to collect all the bones you need. Goodluck to all of you.
    I’ve found it to not be all that hard. Drop rates are not too bad.
    I’ll be finished in three or four days - zero gems spent.
    So almost a week early.
    I am an advanced player (6yrs) with a lot of energy sources tho.
    I have all 5 Mikos. (I agree the 15 Gold Nuggets was super expensive.)

I recommend people hang in there.
    It’s not as bad as it appears.

On another note tho,
    Super disappointed that the Katz Sister and Brother are only available for gem purchase.
    They are beautifully designed and should be craftable elements during the event.
    Bad decision Storm8.
    The Igloo Workshop is massively under used. (Though very pretty.)
    There should be the ability to craft one each of the Katz Sister and Brother for Whiskers and Claws.
    Maybe that should’ve been where the Gold Nuggets were needed.

I will not buy gems if forced to do so.
    I only buy gems when I am happy with the delivery of the content.
    Please don’t repeat this Storm8.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I?ve found it to not be all that hard. Drop rates are not too bad.
    I?ll be finished in three or four days - zero gems spent.
    So almost a week early.

It?s not as bad as it appears.

On another note tho,
    Super disappointed that the Katz Sister and Brother are only available for gem purchase.
    They are beautifully designed and should be craftable elements during the event.
    Bad decision Storm8.
    There should be the ability to craft one each of the Katz Sister and Brother for Whiskers and Claws.
    Maybe that should?ve been where the Gold Nuggets were needed.

Please don?t repeat this Storm8.
    I was thinking much the same thing about the Katz siblings.

Normally, I like to make sure I have one of each item in my inventory regardless of whether or not I'll use them. My resolution for the year was to be smarter in my purchases and as such, I think that 200 gems is too steep a price for items that don't have rare or unique drops. If I need another source for Wisp Essence or the Seals, I'll wait for the Fire Flies or Fawnicorns to come back in a sale (usually 75 gems and much more reasonable, in my opinion.)

Rhino Keeper
    Woo hoo. Just got five out of five golden bones. Apologies to anyone who just collected and got zero. I don't like random drops, but it does feel a bit like I won the lottery.
    I agree with the Katz sibling crafting. I would have happily blown a bunch of energy and some gems to craft them, but 200 is too high.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I?ve found it to not be all that hard. Drop rates are not too bad.
    I?ll be finished in three or four days - zero gems spent.
    So almost a week early.

It?s not as bad as it appears.

On another note tho,
    Bad decision Storm8.
    Maybe that should?ve been where the Gold Nuggets were needed.

Please don?t repeat this Storm8.
    Lol, you are comparing apples with pears. Ofc every event will be easy for you if you have access to a legion of energy generators and piles of mats. As a lvl 22 this event is impossible to complete without spending even if you hang in there. Just harvested my 3 Miko s and got 0 bones. My daily quota is about 4, so that I will be able to make the harness in time. So far I collected today 3 golden bones from collecting 3 times 3 Miko s, so yeah droprates are terrible.

Grats btw on finishing the event and fully agree about the Katz brother and sister!

Rhino Keeper
    Catnip potions are ****ing me. This is too much energy!!! So frustrated with these events getting more and more ridiculous

Fashion Designer
    I have 4 mikos and been collecting 3 times per day for a full 2 days (just collected) and I only have 7 bones. This sucks!