Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier
    Does harvest champion double this new crop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Assumptions:
    Pawpourri Blossom: 1 (Pawpourri Plant)
    Anthemum Buds: 3 (Catsanthemums)
    Does the table include the Catsanthemums in the energy count? I have a sprinkling of alis, and I calculate about about 400 energy per day, but I am struggling with this event, and it's energy that is holding me back. I sometimes save energy, but I started this one with nothing because of the monster hunt. I'm still making the potions for Goal 9, and the Catsanthemums for that drain my energy as soon as I get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    Does the table include the Catsanthemums in the energy count? I have a sprinkling of alis, and I calculate about about 400 energy per day, but I am struggling with this event, and it's energy that is holding me back. I sometimes save energy, but I started this one with nothing because of the monster hunt. I'm still making the potions for Goal 9, and the Catsanthemums for that drain my energy as soon as I get it.
    Yes, the table underestimates energy a bit, because even just the 20 potions for the last upgrade take 20*(3*12 + 2*10 + 10)=1320, which is more than the energy total stated in the table (so you still have to add in blossoms and bones).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I am optimistic, in general I get 3 per plant chopped. So I take a more conservative stance I'll say 4 energy per bud, that would bring the whole to 400 energy per day to be able to hold on the schedule.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Gone to the sled dogs
    Step 1:
    buy artic sled
    plant pawpourri plants (in the garden plots) (10 min timer)
    gather blossoms (from plants)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Goal 2 is to Upgrade Arctic Sled to level 2 but when I click on the sled all that shows up is the 8 hour timer - no requirements. I'm not seeing items to craft?!?
    GLITCH? It just doesn't pay to start new events at the start, seems there's always bugs. Yes, I did restart.

Same here! I forced closed and restarted and same issue. I like to start events right away so I can give my self as much time as possible to complete them since some of these events are tough and really down to the wire on finishing on time. Just frustrating when they have all these glitches. I'm excited to get this event going and like that they are having us plant special crops, that is something new - just wish I hadn't planted all new stuff this morning!

Executive Chef
    Splash screens
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2A6FBFFE-6374-4567-84F2-38447AC6019F.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	54418 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	887248AB-45F4-4285-ABE3-BF92FC5DB52D.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	54419 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1FE5AB2E-89C8-4E06-A657-1A771F604F95.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	54420

Glad to see the main screen states "Chance Of" on drops to better inform us......

I couldn't buy the sled through the Goal Book link, just through the Market directly.

Watch it if you decide to try the Elven Boost on the Pawpourri Plants, people are reporting it doesn't work. S8 is looking into it. Some people report it is working, some don't. Some are getting energy from collecting the plants, some aren't.

I reported the inability to upgrade sled in the Bugs thread and also to Support
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 01-09-20 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Elven Boost warning
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Also, the harvest champion boast isn’t working on the pawpourri plants

Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Also, the harvest champion boast isn’t working on the pawpourri plants
    Looking into this and other issues reported so far.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast