Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Assumptions:
    Pawpourri Blossom: 1 (Pawpourri Plant)
    Anthemum Buds: 3 (Catsanthemums)
    Does the table include the Catsanthemums in the energy count? I have a sprinkling of alis, and I calculate about about 400 energy per day, but I am struggling with this event, and it's energy that is holding me back. I sometimes save energy, but I started this one with nothing because of the monster hunt. I'm still making the potions for Goal 9, and the Catsanthemums for that drain my energy as soon as I get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You can continue to make the doggies in the workshop(using 1 sled, etc for each one). The minute you collect from a Miko, you finish that goal (Goal 11)& lose the option to craft more.

My strategy:
    Craft a sled kit. Collect in 1 hour & craft #Miko #1. Craft another sled kit...gem to collect it. Craft Miko #2. Now turn on the Fast Worker boost so they're ready in 1 hour instead of 2.
    Repeat above to craft Miko #3 & #4.

I'm now crafting. miko #5
    Great idea! I am doing this a bit different, I gemmed the first 2 sled kits. I am using the Harvest Champion boost so I can't boost the workshop though.

Has anyone gotten a Katz from a Toadstool farmhouse? It seems if I get anything, it's a Fangbeast.....
    UPDATE: finally got a Katz from the Toadstool farmhouse, yay! TY maridadi for the info (kiss kiss)
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 01-11-20 at 08:58 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    Does the table include the Catsanthemums in the energy count? I have a sprinkling of alis, and I calculate about about 400 energy per day, but I am struggling with this event, and it's energy that is holding me back. I sometimes save energy, but I started this one with nothing because of the monster hunt. I'm still making the potions for Goal 9, and the Catsanthemums for that drain my energy as soon as I get it.
    Yes, the table underestimates energy a bit, because even just the 20 potions for the last upgrade take 20*(3*12 + 2*10 + 10)=1320, which is more than the energy total stated in the table (so you still have to add in blossoms and bones).

Rhino Keeper
    CDragoness - v welcome. : ) Glad it was helpful. : )

SofiaDeo - Not sure why having one boost going prevents use of another? I had three boosts going at once on day 1 - workshop, double harvest, half planting time. I was Monsanto-ing my little farm plots... and therefore missed out on the double energy because of the day 1 glitch. ; )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I am optimistic, in general I get 3 per plant chopped. So I take a more conservative stance I'll say 4 energy per bud, that would bring the whole to 400 energy per day to be able to hold on the schedule.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I would have gone with my original feelings and skipped this event. Now I'm trying to upgrade sled to lvl 5 and I hate starting an event and quitting so far in. Lvl 50 I may be, but I'm low tier lvl 50 not these top tier lvl 50s that have been for years now. Which a lot of these events seem to be geared toward, which is going to alienate a huge chunk of players... Two energy intensive events back to back!! It's just not happening

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post

SofiaDeo - Not sure why having one boost going prevents use of another? I had three boosts going at once on day 1 - workshop, double harvest, half planting time. I was Monsanto-ing my little farm plots... and therefore missed out on the double energy because of the day 1 glitch. ; )
    Thank you for the info! I just assumed only 1 boost at a time could be used
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

S8, please make the flowers storable! They are very pretty and I bought quite a few that will never be used.

Executive Chef
    The Miko pups are adorable! But at 3 gold nuggets apiece, their drops should be better than the Cara one. I hope.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    ...Has anyone gotten a Katz from a Toadstool farmhouse? It seems if I get anything, it's a Fangbeast.....
    Yes, I have received her from both toadstool and icecream farmhouses. But, yes, the fang beasts are much. Not complaining, though, as I?m accumulating bottled shadows for the academy goals.