Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve decided to sit this one out. I am still bummed from the leaderboard but jumped into this storyline as I always do, but upon reading you all saying how much energy it will take, number wise, I just won?t be able to do it. I do not have any energy resources and I don?t need more fruitless frustration. as always, thanks for posting info everyone. It?s a big help.

Rhino Keeper
    Game keeps glitching out and stealing my energy!! Grr. Anyone else? Just me? (Probably just me, this game has a target on my back.)

Quote Originally Posted by jaynejynx View Post
    Same here. I purchased 2 golden catsanthemums. The first one gave me orange petals so I figured that?s what the buds were supposed to look like, until I went to upgrade and noticed the total anthemum buds didn?t increase. So I bought a regular one and got about 3 or 4. I bought another golden one today and chopped it once and got nothing. Went back and chopped again, still nothing. I keep checking it but I only have about two chops left and haven?t gotten anything. So 70 gems wasted!

SAME HERE-Posted in bugs/issues but think we should get money back-that's just low down dirty if S8 doesn't do something
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Executive Chef
    Second & third Cara collections were fertilizer & wool, fourth was wool & prime cut
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 01-10-20 at 02:27 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Game keeps glitching out and stealing my energy!! Grr. Anyone else? Just me? (Probably just me, this game has a target on my back.)
    Me too..... the really sneaky ones too, where you don't get the galloping horse or a 3+ second screen pause. I start a Potion, collect flowers, then notice the potion hasn't started.....or I log back in, expecting to collect, and the Potion Shop is empty. The resets after logging out are the most annoying IMO
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    This event is VERY energy intensive! Look on page 1!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm about this close to giving up on this game I've enjoyed in the past. The sled and creatures are too cute but the upgrading continues to revert to lvl 2 just like it has done to me during the last 3 events of this type. No problem with the Monster Hunt/Leaderboard. Put in a ticket last time and only got a temporary fix apparently. I don't have the time or patience to keep trying the usual "fixes" as numerous attempts have been fruitless. I'm using the current version and beginning to think that's when the problem started. I wonder if we were able to delete the many useless, obsolete inventory items (clearing the game's cache) maybe the game would run smoother without so many glitches?

Like many others it seems, I shall be sitting this one out. I have so much to do in terms of main story line and I have also be*** a total kingdom reorganization. So plenty to do until the next event. Best of luck to those proceeding!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm persevering, since I have plenty of energy, but I'm still a bit confused about the golden bones from Miko (I'm just making my first sled now, and I intend to make five before I make Miko). We need 55 bones, and we can get 3 a day from a single Miko. So all the people who followed the instructions and made Miko without making extra sleds have no hope. Is that a bug? Or am I misunderstanding because I am not up to there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I'm persevering, since I have plenty of energy, but I'm still a bit confused about the golden bones from Miko (I'm just making my first sled now, and I intend to make five before I make Miko). We need 55 bones, and we can get 3 a day from a single Miko. So all the people who followed the instructions and made Miko without making extra sleds have no hope. Is that a bug? Or am I misunderstanding because I am not up to there yet?
    You can continue to make the doggies in the workshop(using 1 sled, etc for each one). The minute you collect from a Miko, you finish that goal (Goal 11)& lose the option to craft more.

My strategy:
    Craft a sled kit. Collect in 1 hour & craft #Miko #1. Craft another sled kit...gem to collect it. Craft Miko #2. Now turn on the Fast Worker boost so they're ready in 1 hour instead of 2.
    Repeat above to craft Miko #3 & #4.

I'm now crafting. miko #5
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-10-20 at 03:52 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******