Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Timing wise, this seems impossible! We need 20 bones for this upgrade and will need 35 bones for the next upgrade. With one Miko that random drops a gold bone every 6 hours - how on earth are we supposed to get 55 bones in the time alloted?

Big thanks for posting complete information regarding all upgrades. It helped me to understand that if I don't want to get disappointed i better sit out this event. It is not doable for me event though I am level 50 and have plenty of dailies Alis and some real Alis. This event requires a lot of babysitting collecting the sources for enormous quantity of anti-catnip potions. Wish good luck to all who continue the event. This time at least it is fair, to let us see all the requiremets before we invest too much time and gems into the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    How did you get 4 mikos? After I made one, the option went away I made another sled kit but it didn't come back in the workshop.
    You have to make them before you collect from the first one. Once you collect, he is gone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    You have to make them before you collect from the first one. Once you collect, he is gone.
    Managed the five mikos w the elven boost and reduced gem price in the workshop w the boost running. PHEW. 3x5, that's 15 collections a day, say 7ish a day for the bones. Doable w the extra doggies, even if they take their golden nugget selves into storage after event.

And yeah, FOMO on a potential exp permit dropper driving this. Sigh. : ) but I promised no moaning. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    i'm glad we got to see the requirements ahead of time (without having to be dependent on forum posters forging ahead). but this looks insane. and from those who have posted the crappy drops from miko. nope. i'm out. i will work on coral castle and my blythwood
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by GBeesHive View Post
    I got three flowers per catsanthemum as well, so I used gems to buy a golden catsanthemum and got no flowers at all!
    Same here. I purchased 2 golden catsanthemums. The first one gave me orange petals so I figured that?s what the buds were supposed to look like, until I went to upgrade and noticed the total anthemum buds didn?t increase. So I bought a regular one and got about 3 or 4. I bought another golden one today and chopped it once and got nothing. Went back and chopped again, still nothing. I keep checking it but I only have about two chops left and haven?t gotten anything. So 70 gems wasted!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    I'm sorry to be dense here, but can you explain this a bit more. What is the "them" you are referring to? Make 5 sled kits first? Then "before you collect the first one" -- is that collect the "Get Miko Ready?" and then "Once you collect, he is gone." -- which craft is gone?

I'm just really confused here.

Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Managed the five mikos w the elven boost and reduced gem price in the workshop w the boost running. PHEW. 3x5, that's 15 collections a day, say 7ish a day for the bones. Doable w the extra doggies, even if they take their golden nugget selves into storage after event.
    How did you make five Mikos? Can you give steps? Which craft disappears?

Thanks
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    First drop from Cara the pup was wool & fertilizer
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Miko craft becomes available at goal 11. You can craft maximum 5 of them. The craft disappears once you reach the maximum or the moment you start collecting, so you need to hold off collection until all five are crafted. If you manage to craft six, you won’t be able to place the 6th one and only option is to sell it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Miko craft becomes available at goal 11. You can craft maximum 5 of them. The craft disappears once you reach the maximum or the moment you start collecting, so you need to hold off collection until all five are crafted. If you manage to craft six, you won’t be able to place the 6th one and only option is to sell it.
    Thank you. So as long as you don't collect from a Miko, you can continue to craft. Thanks for clarifying.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast