Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Again...fangbeasts are spawning more often from the farmhouses than the Katz Sisters for me. Where the heck were they during the LB?

Don't know if I can take all the chop, chop, chopping ...again either!
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-09-20 at 05:40 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

To Destiel0918

How are you making the boosts? I made two Harvest Champion boosts going through the boosts icon on the bottom right (between edit and market icons) and it didn't work, it switched to Fast Worker boost instead. But going through the actual Apothecary to make it worked and doubled it (no return energy but double the crops). Good luck I hope it starts working for you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Kinda angry that it seems the Katz sis and bro are only available for gem purchase.
    They are the only things I want from this event.
    Poor form Storm8.
    What is especially odd is that the Katz Sister doesn't drop Warrior Whiskers. For 200 gems, she should drop something essential to the current goals. Is this a mistake, S8? If not, perhaps a change could be made so the Katz Sister drops the Warrior Whiskers. Makes no sense to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Megacafe987 View Post
    To Destiel0918

How are you making the boosts? I made two Harvest Champion boosts going through the boosts icon on the bottom right (between edit and market icons) and it didn't work, it switched to Fast Worker boost instead. But going through the actual Apothecary to make it worked and doubled it (no return energy but double the crops). Good luck I hope it starts working for you!
    It always defaults to fast worker on that button. You have to change it in the workshop.

Rhino Keeper
    After you upgrade sled to level 5, have to buy an igloo workshop and make a sled kit (24 pawpourri, simple feast and 3 golden nuggets - 1 hour).

Next task is to Get Miko ready. Go to the workshop and use the sled kit to prepare Miko (don’t know where Miko came from: 1 sled kit, 3 prime cuts and 15 water - 2 hours).

Gather golden bones from Miko (6 hour timer).

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by duckyzpond View Post
    So far the catsanthemum yield is three flowers per ten hits on my end 😥 this is gonna be exhausting 😳
    I got three flowers per catsanthemum as well, so I used gems to buy a golden catsanthemum and got no flowers at all!

I just wish there were more things to do with orange petals. I have so much paint I could paint 10 towns!

At the rate of 3 buds per bush, I will need to chop 12 bushes requiring 120 energy. For those of us without lots of energy droppers, that is 3 complete rounds of the 40- energy allocation. And this is just for the first upgrade and excluding the energy required to get the other three components!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GBeesHive View Post
    I got three flowers per catsanthemum as well, so I used gems to buy a golden catsanthemum and got no flowers at all!
    I feel your pain. I did the same as you in a previous event. I used gems to buy an item which was supposed to produce more of a desired drop. However, it turned out that it dropped less than the normal not-for-gems item. So sorry for you. We live and learn.

Fashion Designer
    Don’t know where to post this. Completed another Academy figure, can’t remember his name. Had to make a potion. Nothing in the potion shop, but when I collected what was brewing. Got a conversation about fang Beast and if you **** 5 you get 5 minutes of energy. Sent me to farmhouse. First farmhouse got a fang beast. Then cats. Game reset and lost credit for fangbeast. Now lots of cats, but it still sends me to farmhouse. Have found fangs at cows and chickens. Game is resetting and have to close over and over.

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast