Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I am having trouble gathering glimmer dust what drops besides my troves?
    Pretty much everything! list too huge to copy from my phone... so I'll post my shortcut instead.

For inventory drops you can see the very latest info in the inventory guide.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I am having trouble gathering glimmer dust what drops besides my troves?
    Remember to ask neighbours to send you glimmerdust. I got quite a lot from mushrooms. Especially red mushroom circles and also old logs.

Glimmerdust (aka GD)
    Found: Glimmerdust trove, all mushrooms and circle mushrooms (red circle has the highest drop rate), Ivy's hut, Magic garden, Sir Pigglesworth (randomly drops 2), Feed the baron, old log, dead tree, plant in a log, tall grass, fern patch, adventure, trade with Belladonna, gift from neighbors, faerie tea party, Castle Garden, Mythic mushroom, Medieval Art Studio (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmer Garden, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmeregg Bunny, Stargazer's Ridge, Glimmer Dragon, Glimmer Alicorn, Forest Stag, Glimmer Crystal, Golden Mine, Faerie Fountain, Faerie Dragon, Faerie Naga, Desert Palace, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Moon Rock, Wistful Ghost, Royal Peacock, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Merry Reindeer, Rooted Mine, Glimmer Manticore, Fawn, Ninjaga, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), Faerie Bulb, "Garden of Stars - North, East, West and South, Celestine Cat, Celestine castle, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Sirene, Azura, Berry Mound, Lumi, shattered tuftkin, Agni, scorched tuftkin, Lara, Victorian Garden, Cupid Faerie, Love birds, Faerie Teacup Garden, Cupid Troll, Bunny puppy, Enfield, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Gnomebell flower, Enchanted Faerie's Hive, Darling Damsel, Spellbound Faerie, Tuftkin Kit, Baby Glimmer Golem, Baby Troll, Garden peacock, Woodland bear, Glimmer Griffin, Fawnicorn, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Garden bulb plant, Enchanted Garden bulb, Witchy alpaca, , Baby Fi-Fi, Armored Shadow Wolf, Great Holiday Tree, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Elf Troll Baby, Great Holiday Tree, Lucky Fawnicorn, Rainbow Cloud, Clover tree, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Faerie Flower Girl, Faerie Minister, Faerie Ring Bearer, Illana, Paper peacock, Tamed Mantiwort, Mushroom Fortress, Mushroom Turtle, Portia Bella, Truffle, Rabbot, Robot Phoenix, Paparazzi Gnome, Storybook Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Butterfly Grove, Peridae, Suzie, Delilah, Raven Pet, Spider Carriage, Kraken, Birthday Kraken, Raven Atrium, Walter the Wizard, Elf Gnome, Grinchy Gnome, Mr Claus Gnome, Ms Claus Gnome, Reindeer Gnome

Hi, this post is actually a question about a past event item but I can't find a definitive answer in the original event. The Kitsunecorn Pond event - the pond at level 6 says on the inventory card that it is supposed to drop trade tickets. I have collected regularly since the event and it has never dropped a ticket although the coin drops are decent. I tried to finally ask Storm 8 but they closed the ticket claiming it was a gameplay hint. If the pond is supposed to drop trade tickets and it doesn't it would be a game bug and if the inventory card is wrong well that is an error. Anyway, has anyone ever gotten a trade ticket drop from it or is it an error on the inventory card? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdomlandone View Post
    Hi, this post is actually a question about a past event item but I can't find a definitive answer in the original event. The Kitsunecorn Pond event - the pond at level 6 says on the inventory card that it is supposed to drop trade tickets. I have collected regularly since the event and it has never dropped a ticket although the coin drops are decent. I tried to finally ask Storm 8 but they closed the ticket claiming it was a gameplay hint. If the pond is supposed to drop trade tickets and it doesn't it would be a game bug and if the inventory card is wrong well that is an error. Anyway, has anyone ever gotten a trade ticket drop from it or is it an error on the inventory card? Thanks!
    I did get a Trade Ticket once from the Kitsunecorn Pond. I had mine in storage and someone on the Forum had said that it dropped Trade Tickets. I pulled it out and it did indeed drop a Trade Ticket fairly quickly. However, since then, nothing. I have been waiting for a very long time for another Trade Ticket. It is another one of those random drops. Very rare!

Nightclub Owner
    Finished the goal last night, complete with all the extras I wanted for my inventory. I do wish the Bones had been a guaranteed drop but other than that, it was pretty boring.

Disappointed in this whole thing . No golden nuggets only one niko. Last time won the hiss in boots still haven?t found it urgh

Will not be able to finish this bc only one niko means an occasional gold bone. Helping lower levels get gold nuggets when they are hard for everyone poor niko won?t have any siblings
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-21-20 at 03:31 PM. Reason: consecutive posts merged and moved to the event thread

Finishing goal 14 tonight (only 2 more golden bones to go) and have been making anti-catnip potions ahead for the last goal. Didn?t read the first page post correctly and ended up making 20 potions instead of 12. Anyone wants my extra 8? Lol I hope the arctic sledge level 7 drops golden nuggets to compensate for the ones spent!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by thephdcookie View Post
    Finishing goal 14 tonight (only 2 more golden bones to go) and have been making anti-catnip potions ahead for the last goal. Didn?t read the first page post correctly and ended up making 20 potions instead of 12. Anyone wants my extra 8? Lol I hope the arctic sledge level 7 drops golden nuggets to compensate for the ones spent!
    Depending on how you look at it, you were right both times...

The final upgrade does require 20 Anti-Catnip Potions for higher levels while lower level players it only requires 12.

Great!! Thanks for the clarification!

Fashion Designer
    Still only 13 bones, hate these long timers for nothing