Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    The new value pack includes 8 enchanted garden bulbs? I don't recall those?!?

Executive Chef
    Just checking. The final sled upgrade only requires the harness, or are there other components as well?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Just checking. The final sled upgrade only requires the harness, or are there other components as well?
    There sure is!
    Level 7: 20 anti-catnip potion, 105 pawpourri blossom, 1 indestructible harness, 4 lumin essence

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    The new value pack includes 8 enchanted garden bulbs? I don't recall those?!?
    from page 22:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I looked up the Enchanted Garden Bulb in the Inventory Guide. It drops mushrooms, all colored petals, and glimmerdust. It is probably S8's way to help those whose glimmerdust is getting depleted making Anti-Catnip Potion. My glimmerdust was very low and I bought some glimmerdust troves with gems. Either way, it costs us. Good luck with the event.
    For those who don't have glimmerdust troves, remember you can get them from the Search the Ancient Vaults, Explore Dark Caves, Traverse the Desert Sands and Envoy to the Plume Hive Adventures. They are of course quite rare, but it's well worth adventuring continuously if you can.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I?ve found it to not be all that hard. Drop rates are not too bad.
    I?ll be finished in three or four days - zero gems spent.
    So almost a week early.
    I am an advanced player (6yrs) with a lot of energy sources tho.
    I have all 5 Mikos. (I agree the 15 Gold Nuggets was super expensive.)

I recommend people hang in there.
    It?s not as bad as it appears.

On another note tho,
    Super disappointed that the Katz Sister and Brother are only available for gem purchase.
    They are beautifully designed and should be craftable elements during the event.
    Bad decision Storm8.
    The Igloo Workshop is massively under used. (Though very pretty.)
    There should be the ability to craft one each of the Katz Sister and Brother for Whiskers and Claws.
    Maybe that should?ve been where the Gold Nuggets were needed.

I will not buy gems if forced to do so.
    I only buy gems when I am happy with the delivery of the content.
    Please don?t repeat this Storm8.
    I have a few energy sources, both daily and weekly. I also have 5 Mikos. I haven't missed a collection so far and yet I have only 7 golden bones. I have no idea if I will be able to collect enough to upgrade the sled to level 6. No idea if I'll even get to spawn one Katz brother. At this point I don't even care...sigh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There sure is!
    Level 7: 20 anti-catnip potion, 105 pawpourri blossom, 1 indestructible harness, 4 lumin essence
    thanks, hon!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I have 4 mikos and been collecting 3 times per day for a full 2 days (just collected) and I only have 7 bones. This sucks!
    Yup. Same here. I?m out. Hope the next event is more enjoyable and doable.

Quote Originally Posted by shoshiseagull View Post
    Yup. Same here. I?m out. Hope the next event is more enjoyable and doable.
    Right, have just done some calculations, I am definitely out as well now. It's impossible for me to complete this, drop rates on Miko is too low (why oh why are they not guaranteed, or have a shorter collection time?!). I still have 55 golden bones to collect and even with my two Mikos dropping EVERY time with me collecting three times a day (I am not setting a timer to wake in the middle of the night!), I still wont have enough to complete. I should have trusted my instincts earlier and dropped out then but I felt like I had to keep going just to see whether I could do it with my low number of gems, gold nuggets and not spending money. Really disappointing.

Farm Supplier
    As others have stated, the biggest issue is the Miko golden bone drops. For those that come to the forums, they will know what comes next (20 anti-catnip potions for higher level players) and can prepare accordingly. Even with 5 Mikos, it will take me approximately 4 days to get 35 golden bones and I will have the level 7 sled materials ready by then. Those who don't come to the forums won't know what comes next and will have lost multiple days because they weren't able to prepare for the last sled upgrade.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    As others have stated, the biggest issue is the Miko golden bone drops. For those that come to the forums, they will know what comes next (20 anti-catnip potions for higher level players) and can prepare accordingly. Even with 5 Mikos, it will take me approximately 4 days to get 35 golden bones and I will have the level 7 sled materials ready by then. Those who don't come to the forums won't know what comes next and will have lost multiple days because they weren't able to prepare for the last sled upgrade.
    I don?t know how people who do NOT go to the forums can even continue to play! Based on my frustration level it makes a HUGE difference knowing others have the same problems and the forums are a life sanity saver. Most important is knowing what to plan for to make it through to the end of the various quests.