Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I have everything needed for the final upgrade but seeing as how we've a week left, I've decided to hold off so I can try to craft a second harness.

Overall, I've enjoyed this one; though I do wish they'd at least reduce the price of the Katz siblings in the final days of the event like they used to. I'd love to add them to my realm but I still can't convince myself 200 gems is worth their drops...
    Send some of those gold bones over my way please... I would never waste my time for an unnecessary inventory item, but to each his own

Post Level 7 sled collection

Just completed 1st collection from level 7 sled:
    $1275 coins and...wait for it...a black flag, but due to the shock/disappointment upon seeing only coins, I missed whatever 'got' black flagged. However, I can assure you that it WAS NOT because I am anywhere near maxed out on Trade tickets or Expansion permits!
    I am still really, really, REALLY hoping that the drops improve after the event bc sadly I have become disillusioned with the last year's event items. To me they just haven't proven their worth for all the work/time/effort invested. Most unfortunate is that I find myself not really enjoying CS nearly as much as I used to
    On a positive note, I do love dogs and the igloo and sled are cute
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Thumbs up

Spiritwind00, here is a pic of completed sled though you probably don't need it at this point
    Thank you again for all the info you provide for us here~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_CS.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	248.0 KB 
ID:	54464  
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Executive Chef
    i had initially said i was bowing out. took a few days off and focused on my kingdom. then i decieded to go as far to get a miko. then i figured i might as well finish it at this point. so many anti cat potions to make. and some bones.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Spiritwind00, here is a pic of completed sled though you probably don't need it at this point
    Thank you again for all the info you provide for us here~
    Thanks! and you're most welcome - it's always good to help the community!

I'm already finished which is good as next week I'll have less time to play.

I got the black flag for wisp lanterns. I imagine it will mainly drop earth wisp and wisp lanterns and then the occasional permit like all other items that have a chance to drop - so maybe 1 or 2 a week depending on how many collections you fit in.

Overall I quite liked this event - was super glad I was able to craft 5 Miko's. Also loved that Pika was able to provide all the goal requirements at the beginning of the event. Seems like having that info has been well received so if/when I get the data for the next event, I'll get it to page 1 as soon as I possibly can.

Good luck to those still going.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    ZooMania69 - best wishes to get that fixed!!!!! Keep us posted.
    I was finally able to progress on Monday the 13th. So behind and trying to play catch up. Fingers crossed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Just completed 1st collection from level 7 sled:
    $1275 coins and...wait for it...a black flag, but due to the shock/disappointment upon seeing only coins, I missed whatever 'got' black flagged...
    Similar for me: 1275 and a black flag for earth wisps

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    Thanks. Did you already move onto last stage Sophia? P
    Yes, I am mostly waiting on the golden bones. I premade 15-odd potions and collected flowers, and they are showing in my inventory. So after I can make the harness I don't need to wait very long to finish.

P.S. Everyone, please feel free to call me Sof. Much easier to type lolol it's been my nickname in other gaming groups for years
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 01-17-20 at 07:46 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks! and you're most welcome - it's always good to help the community!

I'm already finished which is good as next week I'll have less time to play.

I got the black flag for wisp lanterns. I imagine it will mainly drop earth wisp and wisp lanterns and then the occasional permit like all other items that have a chance to drop - so maybe 1 or 2 a week depending on how many collections you fit in.

Overall I quite liked this event - was super glad I was able to craft 5 Miko's. Also loved that Pika was able to provide all the goal requirements at the beginning of the event. Seems like having that info has been well received so if/when I get the data for the next event, I'll get it to page 1 as soon as I possibly can.

Good luck to those still going.
    I truly thank and appreciate pika, sof, spirit wind and all who contribute to the goals on all of these events!!!!!! They would be nearly impossible without all of you!!! You’re amazing for helping us and using gems to do it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i had initially said i was bowing out. took a few days off and focused on my kingdom. then i decieded to go as far to get a miko. then i figured i might as well finish it at this point. so many anti cat potions to make. and some bones.
    Come sit by me lol