Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    Oh my goodness, I'm not alone! I did manage to waste 15 gold on those cute pups, though. I don't see any advantage to having 5 pups versus 4 as I've not collected more than 4 bones per gather, and usually just 3.
    Same! I feel like 4 is more than enough gold nuggets. I saved up and bought a Gold Mine last Black Friday sale but every possible gold nugget drop is REGULARLY hit in hopes of restocking before the next event. I feel most fortunate I generally get 3 bones per collection.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Game keeps glitching out and stealing my energy!! Grr. Anyone else? Just me? (Probably just me, this game has a target on my back.)
    Mine too. Either that, or sometimes it steals my gems

I decided to wait a while to really start the event as I saw the first 12 potions. Now i have 3 pups - I am really shocked about the 3 golden nuggets!! - and after I saw the needed 50+ bones and 20 more potions, Im glad that I didnt try so hard last week. I hope the next one will be better...
    I would really wish for a storybook, sth like the christmas one from a while back, with: On a first day of Christmas... this was so nice
    And with a storybook there always new things every day

Fashion Designer
    Just got my second Trade Ticket as a drop from the Level 7 Arctic Sled. This is very rare good luck for me.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031