Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grimeden View Post
    So we need to craft five Mikos, correct? At 3 gold nuggets per sled, we need 15 gold nuggets. I have that supply because I have years in the game, but I am quite certain this is the highest amount of gold nuggets we've ever been required to spend for an event questline.

Now, out of curiosity, do low level player's sleds require gold nuggets as well? If so, I cannot fathom any sub level 40 having that much saved up.
    Was having the same thought after going through page 1. And this is where I bow out of the event in my secondary sub-40 kingdoms. Even in my level 50 kingdom, golden nuggets are very previous commodities. So 15 of them is quite steep a price.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi!

I have posted this to the bug thread. If you’re having the same problem, please post to bug thread.

————————-

My game continues to reset all day today. I read on the forum that the glitches were fixed. My game is still resetting and I loose energy and what I collected. Please fix this. I have forced quit and I have the latest iOS update. I’ve been playing for 7 years so I know this is a problem. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You can continue to make the doggies in the workshop(using 1 sled, etc for each one). The minute you collect from a Miko, you finish that goal (Goal 11)& lose the option to craft more.

My strategy:
    Craft a sled kit. Collect in 1 hour & craft #Miko #1. Craft another sled kit...gem to collect it. Craft Miko #2. Now turn on the Fast Worker boost so they're ready in 1 hour instead of 2.
    Repeat above to craft Miko #3 & #4.

I'm now crafting. miko #5
    Is there a place in the inventory or hub where I can find a picture of the apothecary? I've tried to find it. I've not used a boost before, but was thinking of trying it. I checked my inventory of buildings and it isn't there. I don't know what it looks like in order to find it in my kingdom.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Is there a place in the inventory or hub where I can find a picture of the apothecary? I've tried to find it. I've not used a boost before, but was thinking of trying it. I checked my inventory of buildings and it isn't there. I don't know what it looks like in order to find it in my kingdom.
    Here ya go:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	86082914-07A9-4F17-8A8E-E5499EB57162.jpeg 
Views:	140 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	54450
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Meme1098- thank you so very much!
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if there is a new adventure for this quest ? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Meme1098- thank you so very much!
    You're quite welcome good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    There is no new adventure for this quest.

Friendly neighborhood reminder - if you have glimmer troves, put ‘em all out.

Also, once you upgrade sled to level 6, you will have to fight Katz bro. He is triggered by cottages. So, get all those out too.

Executive Chef
    I hope this event is not only made for players with massive energy stored/ supplies.
    It's disheartening to read players are stressed about Miko ('s) and collecting Golden Bones, when I've just be*** Goal 9.
    I'm going as fast as I can, but I don't have stored energy.
    I'll just have faith it's doable and work on. (but it doesn't feel that good)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Was having the same thought after going through page 1. And this is where I bow out of the event in my secondary sub-40 kingdoms. Even in my level 50 kingdom, golden nuggets are very previous commodities. So 15 of them is quite steep a price.
    Technically, I think we need to craft just one Miko (but 5 will help accumulate more drops). Unfortunately, I don't have a single golden nugget and haven't received any for a long time (just turned level 37). I think I also have to sit this one out. There are so many other things in my kingdom that need catching up and busting my butt off for this event will only end up in frustration. At least I got the first husky, Cara.