Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Assumptions:
    Pawpourri Blossom: 1 (Pawpourri Plant)
    Anthemum Buds: 3 (Catsanthemums)
    Does the table include the Catsanthemums in the energy count? I have a sprinkling of alis, and I calculate about about 400 energy per day, but I am struggling with this event, and it's energy that is holding me back. I sometimes save energy, but I started this one with nothing because of the monster hunt. I'm still making the potions for Goal 9, and the Catsanthemums for that drain my energy as soon as I get it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You can continue to make the doggies in the workshop(using 1 sled, etc for each one). The minute you collect from a Miko, you finish that goal (Goal 11)& lose the option to craft more.

My strategy:
    Craft a sled kit. Collect in 1 hour & craft #Miko #1. Craft another sled kit...gem to collect it. Craft Miko #2. Now turn on the Fast Worker boost so they're ready in 1 hour instead of 2.
    Repeat above to craft Miko #3 & #4.

I'm now crafting. miko #5
    Great idea! I am doing this a bit different, I gemmed the first 2 sled kits. I am using the Harvest Champion boost so I can't boost the workshop though.

Has anyone gotten a Katz from a Toadstool farmhouse? It seems if I get anything, it's a Fangbeast.....
    UPDATE: finally got a Katz from the Toadstool farmhouse, yay! TY maridadi for the info (kiss kiss)
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 01-11-20 at 08:58 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    Does the table include the Catsanthemums in the energy count? I have a sprinkling of alis, and I calculate about about 400 energy per day, but I am struggling with this event, and it's energy that is holding me back. I sometimes save energy, but I started this one with nothing because of the monster hunt. I'm still making the potions for Goal 9, and the Catsanthemums for that drain my energy as soon as I get it.
    Yes, the table underestimates energy a bit, because even just the 20 potions for the last upgrade take 20*(3*12 + 2*10 + 10)=1320, which is more than the energy total stated in the table (so you still have to add in blossoms and bones).

Rhino Keeper
    CDragoness - v welcome. : ) Glad it was helpful. : )

SofiaDeo - Not sure why having one boost going prevents use of another? I had three boosts going at once on day 1 - workshop, double harvest, half planting time. I was Monsanto-ing my little farm plots... and therefore missed out on the double energy because of the day 1 glitch. ; )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I am optimistic, in general I get 3 per plant chopped. So I take a more conservative stance I'll say 4 energy per bud, that would bring the whole to 400 energy per day to be able to hold on the schedule.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I would have gone with my original feelings and skipped this event. Now I'm trying to upgrade sled to lvl 5 and I hate starting an event and quitting so far in. Lvl 50 I may be, but I'm low tier lvl 50 not these top tier lvl 50s that have been for years now. Which a lot of these events seem to be geared toward, which is going to alienate a huge chunk of players... Two energy intensive events back to back!! It's just not happening

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post

SofiaDeo - Not sure why having one boost going prevents use of another? I had three boosts going at once on day 1 - workshop, double harvest, half planting time. I was Monsanto-ing my little farm plots... and therefore missed out on the double energy because of the day 1 glitch. ; )
    Thank you for the info! I just assumed only 1 boost at a time could be used
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).

S8, please make the flowers storable! They are very pretty and I bought quite a few that will never be used.

Fashion Designer
    The Miko pups are adorable! But at 3 gold nuggets apiece, their drops should be better than the Cara one. I hope.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    ...Has anyone gotten a Katz from a Toadstool farmhouse? It seems if I get anything, it's a Fangbeast.....
    Yes, I have received her from both toadstool and icecream farmhouses. But, yes, the fang beasts are much. Not complaining, though, as I?m accumulating bottled shadows for the academy goals.

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast