Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

It would be nice if I had a guarantee drop of bones. Been one day and I have one golden bone and I just got that. Crafting my second one now but it will probably be a waste of gold.

Rhino Keeper
    ZooMania69 - best wishes to get that fixed!!!!! Keep us posted.

DtheDragon - I don't think you will complete w one or two mikos as drops what we need about half the time and we need loads. Good luck to you too. : )

Came on to share that haunted cottages, g'bread cottages, overgrown cottages all also spawn our kitty. Someone may have posted this already but I don't remember, d'oh! I managed two passes through my cottages and wound up w spawn rate of event monster over 50%. Yay!
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    My Goal 10 awards 40 Crowns, not 10 like it says on page 1.
    thanks for the pickup. Goals updated

Executive Chef
    In Goal 14, when spawning from cottages, the Katz Brother has so far dropped 1, 2, or 3 Cat Claws.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dthedragon View Post
    It would be nice if I had a guarantee drop of bones. Been one day and I have one golden bone and I just got that. Crafting my second one now but it will probably be a waste of gold.
    If you have gems but low on nuggets, I think it was 35 gems to skip the kit in the workshop. I think someone said to buy a single nugget is 80 gems, so I would skip trying to craft in the igloo. 35 gems for a Miko is better than buying 3 nuggets at 80 gems apiece.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Tried to find the info, but cant, can the sled kits be chopped to get parts for the sled or are they just for crafting the dog? Thanks
    No, Sled Kit is just a material for crafting Miko.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    ...On the darker side, I got an unlimited energy pack to pre-chop catsanthemums but they give you 70 and the max is 99! So that was a waste. Why not 199 like the flowers, especially since they are harder to get?
    4 collections from 5 mikos, and drop each round is 3 golden bones. I actually thought it was a standard 3 across the board till I saw these posts.

Update: collected twice more since posting this morning. And like before, got 3 golden bones each time.
    Last edited by maridadi; 01-13-20 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Update

Rhino Keeper
    Just had to say thanks for the occasional drops of dark pollen from the catsanthemums. They have been super helpful as I am still working my way through the mermaid goals in the minutes between events.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Quote Originally Posted by dthedragon View Post
    I agree! I think if we use a hard to find resource like gold nuggets we should get guaranteed drops each time. Especially since the wait time for these dogs is six hours!! Two hours would be more reasonable.
    Like others said though I am so far in now I hate to just give up but I think the gold bones will not be easy to get.

Quote Originally Posted by MJisHappy View Post
    I agree! I think if we use a hard to find resource like gold nuggets we should get guaranteed drops each time. Especially since the wait time for these dogs is six hours!! Two hours would be more reasonable.
    Like others said though I am so far in now I hate to just give up but I think the gold bones will not be easy to get.
    This is why I came to the Forum. I’m so tired of these quests forcing cash out of me. I have 3 Mikos and I’m not getting bones every 6 hours. It’s ridiculous that I wasted all those gold nuggets. I’m not making anymore catnip until I have 20 bones. But I assume I’ll just have to get 40 or something insane like that for the next upgrade. So once, again, I think I’m out of this quest. This game is on my last nerve.