Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Annoyingly, I am now crafting Mikos 5 and 6 as I thought the post here said I could have 6. I'm guessing I won't be able to place #6 but what happens to him?
    Someone else also crafted 6 Mikos. In Post # 109, they said the only option was to sell the 6th one. 6 surely would have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Upper levels need 55 bone drops from the mikos.
    11 days left.... that's 5 bones a day (ish).
    50% drop rate, you need 10 chances a day, on average - some people will have worse drop rates, some better.
    Since the timer is 6 hrs on the mikos, we can collect 3x a day without interrupting sleep.
    To collect at least ten times from mikos we need 4 mikos.

Without at least 4 mikos, you would have to be VERY lucky to finish the event. 5 would be *necessary* for an unlucky realm for drop rates.

That's a lotta nugget requirement!

One or two mikos only? Fuggetaboutit. Only w a guaranteed drop would it be poss. And it ain't. It would be awful for someone to spend gems and STILL not be able to finish. That was me in the piggy event. I'm not grumpy about that at all, nope, no grudge or resentment at all. : )
    This is what I thought. I can only make one miko as I don?t have enough nuggets and doubt I?m going to magically receive a load of nuggets from drops. Guess that means I?m out then as I refuse to be pushed into paying for things this early in the event! 😢

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Upper levels need 55 bone drops from the mikos.
    11 days left.... that's 5 bones a day (ish).
    50% drop rate, you need 10 chances a day, on average - some people will have worse drop rates, some better.
    Since the timer is 6 hrs on the mikos, we can collect 3x a day without interrupting sleep.
    To collect at least ten times from mikos we need 4 mikos.

Without at least 4 mikos, you would have to be VERY lucky to finish the event. 5 would be *necessary* for an unlucky realm for drop rates.

That's a lotta nugget requirement!

One or two mikos only? Fuggetaboutit. Only w a guaranteed drop would it be poss. And it ain't. It would be awful for someone to spend gems and STILL not be able to finish. That was me in the piggy event. I'm not grumpy about that at all, nope, no grudge or resentment at all. : )
    Thanks for this newyear!
    I changed my mind, I'm out too.
    If even players who are much further and who have much more stuff then me are having a hard time.. (what's the purpose of these hard to complete events?)
    Thanks for the info sharing and good luck to those still participating!

Executive Chef
    Well, getting to Sled Level 4 means you got a Cara for wool & fertilizer and the sled give 900-odd coins. Level 5 sled gives a bit over 1000. We can get that without spending nuggets. While the final goal is going to be extremely tough, at least the intermediary gives better stuff than when I started playing. (Those partially finished buildings only give 400-500 coins & aren't worth the board space IMO.) I will shoot for Level 5 sled before deciding if I can do the rest. Too bad there's no adventure that might drop Golden Bones, or if the Bones drop was guaranteed. A guaranteed 50% bone drop would have made the event doable.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Well I should have come over sooner. Collected from Miko and lost ability to craft more so I guess it goes in storage. Already spent some gems, but will not be using gold, so! Oh well. I guess this is my first time to not complete a goal.
    Last edited by fish63; 01-11-20 at 10:31 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Someone else also crafted 6 Mikos. In Post # 109, they said the only option was to sell the 6th one. 6 surely would have been better.
    Yes, sell for zero coins.

There is nothing on the inventory card or anywhere that tells you what the maximum number is. Things in the Research Centre and Trade Wagon clearly state the maximum. Ho hum.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-11-20 at 11:47 PM. Reason: removed flaming comments

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Well I should have come over sooner. Collected from Mike and lost ability to craft more so I guess it goes in storage. Already spent some gems, but will not be using gold, so! Oh well. I guess this is my first time to not complete a goal.

The thing is, you shouldn't have to get information like that from anywhere other than in the actual game.

I don't understand why so much necessary information is excluded from the actual game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Well I should have come over sooner. Collected from Mike and lost ability to craft more so I guess it goes in storage. Already spent some gems, but will not be using gold, so! Oh well. I guess this is my first time to not complete a goal.
    Post #122 seems to state that you can still craft more Mikos even if you have collected from him. Worth checking it out before you throw in the towel.

Fashion Designer
    Went back and discovered I could still craft Niko. Saw no limit so crafted five. Six says I have reached the limit and can’t store or place. Also crafted another bundle of supplies. So 6 gold for nothing! Why have a limit if we are willing to spend the gold? At least tell us there is a limit! Did I miss that? Why can we still make bundles in Igloo if we can’t use them?
    Last edited by fish63; 01-11-20 at 10:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    Can anyone comment on whether or not cottages other than the regular plain old ones will spawn the Katz? I have Gothic & Ice Cream ones & don't want to waste even a single energy if they don't.

Sad that S8 didn't put the Niko cap of 5 on At Least the inventory card when they fixed the system to allow crafting after a Miko collection. I understand labels attached to timed things may be difficult if not impossible to fix, but an inventory card?
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 01-11-20 at 11:25 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx