Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Maybe a note on page 1 about crafting up to 5 Miko before collecting from him, you lose the ability to craft more if you collect from 1st one.

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Maybe a note on page 1 about crafting up to 5 Miko before collecting from him, you lose the ability to craft more if you collect from 1st one.
    We've adjusted it so that Miko can be crafted until the final quest is completed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I'm persevering, since I have plenty of energy, but I'm still a bit confused about the golden bones from Miko (I'm just making my first sled now, and I intend to make five before I make Miko). We need 55 bones, and we can get 3 a day from a single Miko. So all the people who followed the instructions and made Miko without making extra sleds have no hope. Is that a bug? Or am I misunderstanding because I am not up to there yet?
    Just to say you may not get 3 bones per day from a single Mike as golden bones are not a guaranteed drop from Miko.

Why is it so frustrating when it should be FUN?!?

I am SHOCKED (though I don't know why at this point) to discover that the coveted "Golden Bone" from Miko is not only a 6 hour wait (24 gems to speed up), but we need TWENTY of them for the next level yet it is NOT...I repeat...The Golden bone item is NOT a guaranteed drop!

p.s.
    I am a little more upset than I'd normally be, but that's because I got caught by TWO apparent glitches earlier.
    I purchased 2 Golden Catsanthemums at 35 gems EACH and got zero flowers then inadvertently spent 32 more gems trying to get the sled to show level 2 upgrade to no avail. So I just used up ALL of my hard-earned (priceless to me) gems, so I am not only mad, but I am also deeply disappointed by the unfairness of it. And sorry, but throwing me a "free" plot of gold flowers is an unfair compensation.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    I am SHOCKED (though I don't know why at this point) to discover that the coveted "Golden Bone" from Miko is not only a 6 hour wait (24 gems to speed up), but we need TWENTY of them for the next level yet it is NOT...I repeat...The Golden bone item is NOT a guaranteed drop!

p.s.
    I am a little more upset than I'd normally be, but that's because I got caught by TWO apparent glitches earlier.
    I purchased 2 Golden Catsanthemums at 35 gems EACH and got zero flowers then inadvertently spent 32 more gems trying to get the sled to show level 2 upgrade to no avail. So I just used up ALL of my hard-earned (priceless to me) gems, so I am not only mad, but I am also deeply disappointed by the unfairness of it. And sorry, but throwing me a "free" plot of gold flowers is an unfair compensation.
    Have you tried contacting support and explain what happened and how you would like it made right?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SpiritWind for your continued good work to keep us informed about these goals. Also, thank you CS Community for all your tips and advice! Big Hugs. The quests certainly have become a lot more complicated since I started playing about 7-8 years ago.

PS. I am adding neighbors. I answer requests daily, although I do not visit daily.

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post

p.s.
    I agree with ratdogs4! Please contact our support team for assistance so they can help you further.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    I agree with ratdogs4! Please contact our support team for assistance so they can help you further.
    Thanks guys, will do
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    Game kept glitching for me as well, and had to fight a particular monster 3 times so, irritated, I stopped playing and moved on to other things.

Now I?ve just logged on and first order of business is I was gifted a Golden Catsanthemums. Thanks, S8

So we need to craft five Mikos, correct? At 3 gold nuggets per sled, we need 15 gold nuggets. I have that supply because I have years in the game, but I am quite certain this is the highest amount of gold nuggets we've ever been required to spend for an event questline.

Now, out of curiosity, do low level player's sleds require gold nuggets as well? If so, I cannot fathom any sub level 40 having that much saved up.