Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

! Click on any of the following links for more information
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please make sure your game is updated to 2.3+!
    Useful Links | Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum | Bugs & Issues Forum | Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco) | Forum Rules

Please stay on topic. All non-related event posts will be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Something different is that for this event, S8 have released all of the goal and upgrade information to me today. It's now all been transposed into page 1.

I've created a new post which gives information about the prizes awarded in the event. This might be of interest to those players who are undecided about whether or not they want to participate.

There are lower level requirements for the upgrade. I'm not sure what level it is for low vs normal requirements, so maybe lower levelled players could post if they see those lower requirements. I'm guessing it could be up to level 40.

Inventory info has also been entered, but for now only the main drops are known, so I'll still need your help to gather the drops for each of the Husky's.

I hope that you find this information helpful! If it's well received it could become an ongoing method.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-10-20 at 01:47 AM.