Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    The Katz siblings are now on sale for 60 gems each!

Rhino Keeper
    Bought the kitties on sale. I WILL spend on good value. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Bought the kitties on sale. I WILL spend on good value. : )
    Yes me too. The wisps on my board are however hiding them!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdomlandone View Post
    Hi, this post is actually a question about a past event item but I can't find a definitive answer in the original event. The Kitsunecorn Pond event - the pond at level 6 says on the inventory card that it is supposed to drop trade tickets. I have collected regularly since the event and it has never dropped a ticket although the coin drops are decent. I tried to finally ask Storm 8 but they closed the ticket claiming it was a gameplay hint. If the pond is supposed to drop trade tickets and it doesn't it would be a game bug and if the inventory card is wrong well that is an error. Anyway, has anyone ever gotten a trade ticket drop from it or is it an error on the inventory card? Thanks!
    I didn't even remember about this chance of dropping trade tickets. Well this morning I got THREE Trade tickets from that pond. I nearly fell off my chair in shock! I can't remember ever getting even one before.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I didn't even remember about this chance of dropping trade tickets. Well this morning I got THREE Trade tickets from that pond. I nearly fell off my chair in shock! I can't remember ever getting even one before.
    I got trade tickets from it for the first time this morning too! I was so surprised I forgot to check how many through. I am pretty sure it dropped mermaid scales for the first time also.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyskye7 View Post
    Disappointed in this whole thing . No golden nuggets only one niko. Last time won the hiss in boots still haven?t found it urgh

Will not be able to finish this bc only one niko means an occasional gold bone. Helping lower levels get gold nuggets when they are hard for everyone poor niko won?t have any siblings
    I have the same problem i?m not able to find any gold nuggets so I was only able to get one niko, I will not be able to finish the event because of the occasional drop of the gold bone. it?s not right to only help the lower level players should help everyone..

Rhino Keeper
    I did not like this event could not find any gold nuggets and the timer was to long on niko to wait to see if you got golden bone or not.

Fashion Designer
    I agree that random drops are a negative for events. The random bone drops in this one seemed even worse with the additional golden nugget requirement, which is such a random drop in general. I really hope this gets improved upon.

On the positive side-- the igloo workshop is now a decoration!!! It's out of storage. Thank you s8!

Rhino Keeper
    The Arctic Sled gave me the Expansion Permit today

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435