Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Man after spending all my gold to get 4 mikos the Katz brother spawns 1 out of 4 cottages. I understand they have to make money but I am not spending $20 of gems on a building that will have a super rare drop of an expansion permit.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I don?t know how people who do NOT go to the forums can even continue to play! Based on my frustration level it makes a HUGE difference knowing others have the same problems and the forums are a life sanity saver. Most important is knowing what to plan for to make it through to the end of the various quests.
    I suppose they just end up spending money to complete or skip steps. Or maybe they just don't participate in challenges at all.

well...I'm now up to 11 golden bones. Lol. Wow...how many more do I have to make again? Haha haha

Executive Chef
    I agree that the forums have been priceless and am very grateful for all the tips and tricks. Just upgraded sled to level 6. With five Miko?s, lots of cottages and farmhouses, five glimmer troves, and about 9 weeklies coming up in the next few days, it?s likely I?ll make it. The artwork is great - as always, doing the event for the items rather than the prizes.

But please note that I am doing this event under protest - how dare they make cats villains! The siblings have such cute faces that they can?t possibly be bad! There must be some kind of misunderstanding, like the Baron hid catnip on the sled and the cats just can?t help it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I suppose they just end up spending money to complete or skip steps. Or maybe they just don't participate in challenges at all.

well...I'm now up to 11 golden bones. Lol. Wow...how many more do I have to make again? Haha haha
    Before I started reading forums, I was unable to finish these type of challenges. I did know to look in my inventory to retrieve items needed in such challenges. Thank you everyone for your input.

I hate that I purchased the starter pack and used gems , but it still seems like I won’t be able to complete. With a 6 hour wait on the bones, it’s not fair that there’s not a drop every single time!!!!!!! I only have 7 golden bones.

Executive Chef
    Hmm - I guess I should have gotten the yarn trap but not in inventory. I don’t think I sprung it without noticing!

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone bored? I’m bored. I’m SO, so bored!! I’ve been diligently playing, but I’m stuck on collecting golden bones (meager) and trying to fight Katz bros - which don’t spawn nearly as often as I think they should. Given the limit on Mikos and on cottages, I’m ridiculously BORED!

I’d love to see a new challenge. A real challenge. The kind of challenge where you have to do something NEW every step of the way, not just mindless repetition.

Farm Supplier
    Once event is completed Mikos timer switches to two hours and drops are wool, prime cuts and fertilizer. They are essentially sheep with 2 hr collection time instead of 4.
    Completed sled is six hour timer, first drop was earth wisp, so expansion permits will be a rarity... looks cute but may end up in storage.

Fashion Designer
    This event has been fun for me:
    *It had enough variety with the anti-catnip potion, the Indestructible Harness, two different cats to slay (sorry Giselle :P ) and gathering bones.
    *The 6 hour timer on Milo gave me freedom to play the game and not be tied to hour or two hour checkins.
    *Items were crafted in the place that made the most sense: Potions were crafted in the potion shop, and harness crafted aptly in the magic forge.
    *s8 managing our expectations up front with the requirements so if we didn't have the energy (pun intended) then we could bow out early.
    *s8 is more active in the forums as of late and bugs and injustices (ie. gold for lower level players) are fixed quickly.
    *As always the artwork is unparalleled.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Me to, now with all new events, first thing -forum, than my inventory, do the math, and then I decide will I do the event or not.....ok I understand that this is not an easy event, last collection golden bons 4 out of 4 so there is hope.....but all in all I could not agree that is boring, remember the last one with eternal fire, chop, chop, chop, chop......10 days....no energy back, at least bro and sis gives something back......only this flowers 10 hits 4 bulb, come on???