Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlosh1976 View Post
    This is why I came to the Forum. I’m so tired of these quests forcing cash out of me. I have 3 Mikos and I’m not getting bones every 6 hours. It’s ridiculous that I wasted all those gold nuggets. I’m not making anymore catnip until I have 20 bones. But I assume I’ll just have to get 40 or something insane like that for the next upgrade. So once, again, I think I’m out of this quest. This game is on my last nerve.
    You can check out all the Goals and requirements on page 1.
    Arctic Sled Level 7 needs : 20 anti-catnip potion, 105 pawpourri blossom, 4 lumin essence, 1 indestructible harness (= 40 cat claws, 35 golden bone, 25 wool)
    Good luck!

To get my sleigh to level 6 I have to use three gold nuggets. That bugs me ?cause I only have 8 and I play every day. Any ideas what the best chances are for gold nuggets?

Question Help please

Here's what I know:
    Goal 14:
    * Gather golden bones 0/35
    * Gather cat claws 0/40
    * Prepare Indestructible Harnesses 0/1 | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 40 cat claws, 35 golden bone, 25 wool
    Rewards: 700 coin, 10 xp, +50 crowns

Goal 15: (last goal)
    * Upgrade the Arctic Sled to Level 7
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 50 xp, +100 crowns, +25 academy scrolls, + Laurel (kingdom citizen)

Don't know HOW, but I am confused-
    I have level 6 sled (which no longer shows the required "upgrade" items needed when you click on it) YET I am still crafting Anti-Catnip Potion and can't recall why (chemo brain!)
    SO Could someone PLEASE CONFIRM that:
    After I gather the 40 cat claws, 35 golden bone, 25 wool that NOTHING ELSE IS REQUIRED to UPGRADE SLED to LEVEL 7...??
    Thank you for all your hard work/great info ShibuyaCloth and everyone else!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Here's what I know:
    Goal 14:
    * Gather golden bones 0/35
    * Gather cat claws 0/40
    * Prepare Indestructible Harnesses 0/1 | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 40 cat claws, 35 golden bone, 25 wool
    Rewards: 700 coin, 10 xp, +50 crowns

Goal 15: (last goal)
    * Upgrade the Arctic Sled to Level 7
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 50 xp, +100 crowns, +25 academy scrolls, + Laurel (kingdom citizen)

Don't know HOW, but I am confused-
    I have level 6 sled (which no longer shows the required "upgrade" items needed when you click on it) YET I am still crafting Anti-Catnip Potion and can't recall why (chemo brain!)
    SO Could someone PLEASE CONFIRM that:
    After I gather the 40 cat claws, 35 golden bone, 25 wool that NOTHING ELSE IS REQUIRED to UPGRADE SLED to LEVEL 7...??
    Thank you for all your hard work/great info ShibuyaCloth and everyone else!

You need to following to upgrade (post #4 on page one): Level 7: 20 anti-catnip potion, 105 pawpourri blossom, 1 indestructible harness, 4 lumin essence. So you need to craft 20 more catnip potions for the final upgrade. You can work on those while collecting gold bones for the harness. Sorry about your chemo brain.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    You need to following to upgrade (post #4 on page one): Level 7: 20 anti-catnip potion, 105 pawpourri blossom, 1 indestructible harness, 4 lumin essence. So you need to craft 20 more catnip potions for the final upgrade. You can work on those while collecting gold bones for the harness. Sorry about your chemo brain.
    THANKS newpam575! I knew I had seen somewhere that I needed those anti-catnip potions but got confused when I leveled up to 6 and it no longer shows "upgrade". Really appreciate it
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

I am lvl 48 and never had 15 gold in al my time playing this game.
    I counted myself lucky because I could make 3 Niko?s, I thought I was doing well.
    Now I find out I may be unable to finish because of yet another random drop.
    Will play on and hope for the best, but this makes me sad and angry.

PS.
    There seem to be more and more random drops with long timers. Maybe overall money/gems spent do go up, even if some people quit and everyone gets frustrated.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-13-20 at 06:52 PM. Reason: inappropriate text removed

Fashion Designer
    Hi everyone. I have been following all the posts. Thanks for all the help, it?s been wonderful.
    My drops from 5 Mikos 3333334 making 22 from 7 collections.
    That took me to my level 6 sled. I felt I have been doing really well yesterday and even started collecting from some of my favourites on the board.
    Now that katz brothers have arrived that might change. I ****ed 4 and got 4 claws.
    Because we need to wait 4 hours for the cottages to refresh, there is a two hour time slot in between when your energy has filled up, you can **** some sisters and pick anthemum buds.
    Slowing down on crafting the anti catnip potion has fixed my glimmer dust shortage. I will still make it in time, just not making two at a time.

I really like that we are getting extra spellbound dew from picking anthemum buds.
    I am also getting more gold than usual. One from my Desert Palace L10, while searching for wool, and I don?t remember getting gold there before.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 01-13-20 at 08:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I have a new iPad. And the silly question marks are back. Can someone remind me how to reset that please.

Does anyone know what the "Enchanted Garden Bulb" is supposed to do in this quest? It is part of the latest Value Pack offered.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I have a new iPad. And the silly question marks are back. Can someone remind me how to reset that please.
    Go to Settings, then Keyboard, and shut off Smart Punctuation.