Quote Originally Posted by grimeden View Post
So we need to craft five Mikos, correct? At 3 gold nuggets per sled, we need 15 gold nuggets. I have that supply because I have years in the game, but I am quite certain this is the highest amount of gold nuggets we've ever been required to spend for an event questline.

Now, out of curiosity, do low level player's sleds require gold nuggets as well? If so, I cannot fathom any sub level 40 having that much saved up.
Yes, the low lvl players indeed need the same amount of 15 gold nuggets. Personally I found this completely over the top and unworthy for a company which needs new loyal paying customers to keep this game driving. Gold nuggets are offered at 80 gems a piece. I put money in this event and - not only me - will become blocked by this cause I am not going to pay a 1000 gems to get all the nuggets since I will never ever be able to find that amount of gold nuggets in just a few days. End of the line for me and I will seriously consider if I will continue to play and pay for this game