Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I?m not S8 but I?ve been getting double blooms from my boost. Make sure you pick the right harvest boost - not the one that shortens the time
    I'm definitely using the right boost- double the crops, but all 3 collections- NONE were doubled. So it is safe to say some are having bug in the boost.

Fashion Designer
    Collecting from farmhouses trigger a Katz, defeating it you get 1 whisker. Clear board from monsters before collecting from farmhouses.

Edit: I just got two whiskers from one Katz.
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 01-09-20 at 02:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well this just feels weird. I used all my stored energy in the monster hunt to get my second Wizard Portal. Now I have to wait for energy to refill. It has been many events since I was waiting on energy and not on Ivy or Troll Camp or just very random drops. Like I said, just feels weird.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I'm definitely using the right boost- double the crops, but all 3 collections- NONE were doubled. So it is safe to say some are having bug in the boost.
    harvest champion is working for me but I can't seem to get Katz Sister (by the farmhouses). Have gone through 12 farmhouses 3 times.

.... I'm an idiot ... I had a skunkupine on the board. Cleared that and got Katz Sister.
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 01-09-20 at 02:47 PM.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Upgrade to level 5

10 Jewels
    10 silver ore
    12 anti-catnip potion
    95 Pawpourri blossoms

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    Upgrade to level 5

10 Jewels
    10 silver ore
    12 anti-catnip potion
    95 Pawpourri blossoms
    Query for S8: step 8 says to prepare 16 anti catnip potions but upgrade requirements for level 5 sled only has 12 anti catnip potions listed. Another error? These potions require 12 anthemum buds, 2 warrior whiskers and 10 glimmerdust to craft (2h), would not want to craft extra if unnecessary.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2B2ACE8B-9CB4-4B50-ADA8-290418F4A8E9.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	133.7 KB 
ID:	54432

Farm Supplier
    Getting double crops with the Harvest Champion, but not the double energy as usual. Anyone know if this is still a glitch?

Rhino Keeper
    Do farmhouses normally have the double crop boost on them? Mine are showing it maybe, i’ve been missing it all this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixiesnana View Post
    Getting double crops with the Harvest Champion, but not the double energy as usual. Anyone know if this is still a glitch?
    Seems to still be a glitch. At least the double crops are working.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    My Harvest Champion Boost is doubling the Paepourri plants. However, I am not getting any energy resupply as I would normally. And, definitely not double energy.
    This is a bummer. Wish they’d give us a gift to make up for these glitches.

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast