Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Miko is not a guaranteed drop. I made 4 of him and after first collection, averaging 50%.

Given that we need 55 bones with an average collection of 6 a day (3 collections of 4 Miko at 50% drop), those will take 10 days to get. That is a MASSIVE bottleneck. I would make more Mikos but he is now gone.
    Last edited by nic_hawk; 01-10-20 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Miko is not a guaranteed drop. I made 4 of him and after first collection, averaging 50%.

Given that we need 55 bones with an average collection of 6 a day (3 collections of 4 Miko at 50% drop), those will take 10 days to get. That is a MASSIVE bottleneck. I would make more Mikos but he is now gone.
    Does Miko drop anything else worth getting?

I am deciding whether I should go long enough to get Miko or just quit now. My enthusiasm is all tapped out after the MH and I need some time to reset and spend time on the regular storyline. Plus, my first semester of graduate school begins on Wednesday so I don?t need any extra stress lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Does Miko drop anything else worth getting?

I am deciding whether I should go long enough to get Miko or just quit now. My enthusiasm is all tapped out after the MH and I need some time to reset and spend time on the regular storyline. Plus, my first semester of graduate school begins on Wednesday so I don?t need any extra stress lol.
    Nothing of consequence

Farm Supplier
    Looks like you can craft maximum 5 Mikos. I crafted six and was asked to sell the surplus one

Fashion Designer
    New in the market:

* 2 gem purchase items - both Katz drop wisp essence, seal of the faun and cloudberries[/QUOTE]

On post 2, I think you want 200 gems, not 2, for both Katz drop

Rhino Keeper
    URGENT: How do we make more mikos please? I make more sled kits first???? Is there another trick to it? I won't make a Miko until I hear back, I don't want to mess that up. : )

Also calculated (not feeling well enough for work but well enough to muck about w excel) that, for Levels 5-7, it's *roughly* 350 per day (4557 energy over 13 days).

Given I have just upgraded to L5, this is now 265 energy per day for Levels 6 and 7 (3438 energy over 13 days) taking 50% Miko drop into consideration.

I also noticed energy dropping now from blossom crop, haven't done a double boost again to test that part.

EDIT: oops, forgot harness materials. Brings it up to 391 a day for levels 5-7 and 305 per day for levels 6 & 7 by my calcs. : (

Second edit add - I didn't include Miko supplies either. So - It's just crazy energy, but I have it, and I want that last building for the CHANCE of exp permit, so I will stay in ... and everybody remind me not to moan later. : )
    Last edited by newyear5780; 01-10-20 at 07:33 AM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    New in the market:

* 2 gem purchase items - both Katz drop wisp essence, seal of the faun and cloudberries
    On post 2, I think you want 200 gems, not 2, for both Katz drop[/QUOTE]

I think it is 2 items that can be purchased with gems, not 2 gems each.

From what I've read I think it's impossible for me to complete this without spending money (which I won't do) or gems (which I don't have many of as I am rubbish and keep spending them randomly from tapping too quickly!). I am level 50 and have been for ages but only have two energy droppers (wizard schools so 20 energy each every 4 hours). It's taking me ages to even collect the pawpourri things as I have no runes in order to make the double boost and the elven outpost keeps asking for things I just don't have. Wah!I feel like I should give up now but I also have FOMO! Haha!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Something different is that for this event, S8 have released all of the goal and upgrade information to me today. It's now all been transposed into page 1.

I've created a new post which gives information about the prizes awarded in the event. This might be of interest to those players who are undecided about whether or not they want to participate.

There are lower level requirements for the upgrade. I'm not sure what level it is for low vs normal requirements, so maybe lower levelled players could post if they see those lower requirements. I'm guessing it could be up to level 40.

Inventory info has also been entered, but for now only the main drops are known, so I'll still need your help to gather the drops for each of the Husky's.

I hope that you find this information helpful! If it's well received it could become an ongoing method.
    Well, that was easy.

I read Page 1, then stored all the farm plots (to get rid of Pawpourri plants without wasting harvesting), took them back out, then went back to my current goal of Coral Castle. Much more relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post

How did you get 4 mikos? After I made one, the option went away I made another sled kit but it didn't come back in the workshop.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast