Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Now I’m all annoyed I bought the Katz Brother at full price. hahaha
    Happy I can afford the Katz Sister tho!
    Have you tried reaching out to Support to return Brother for a full refund and then repurchasing at the lower price?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Looks like after the golden bone goal, the Mikos are dropping only wool. I guess that makes them ?woolves.?
    Lol! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    I was afraid that I wouldn?t be able to finish in time, because I had company and couldn?t check in as often.
    I finished with six days left. I made the last twenty potions as I was waiting for golden bones.
    I thought I was missing something, but I have Laurel walking around. So, I guess not.
    I found this event to be energy consuming, but very doable.

Host(ess)
    . .
    Last edited by 4taz; 01-20-20 at 04:11 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Reminder that discussion around comms are with Support is not allowed. Some posts have been removed.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-in-the-forum

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Looks like after the golden bone goal, the Mikos are dropping only wool. I guess that makes them ?woolves.?
    Too funny thanks for sharing your humor with us

Fashion Designer
    Happily I finished the event and my first post event collection I got a Trade Ticket. Woo hoo!

My game just reset so I exited out, recollected it reset again ::grr:: didn’t I read here in the forums that the resets were the devs fixing issues? Is that still going on? It’s so irksome. You don’t always know that the game reset and I often don’t realize until I come back later and find something I thought I collected from was not collected from. I usually tap on loads of things at once especially in the morning. I like collecting from the 22 hour items then and it throws me off my collections when the game resets. I also often lose energy and good drops like others have mentioned.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't think I would finish at first, but I finished today. I did NOT enjoy this event. It was a waste of gold nuggets for basically 5 sheep with longer timers, igloo is what now?? And my good gracious at the energy spent to make the cat-nip potions and fight all the cats. Crazy. For a chance at trade tickets and permits. It's my fault. I should have set this one out, but I was bored. I was tied to my phone to get it done though. Congrats to those who finished good luck to those still chugging along

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I didn't think I would finish at first, but I finished today. I did NOT enjoy this event. It was a waste of gold nuggets for basically 5 sheep with longer timers, igloo is what now?? And my good gracious at the energy spent to make the cat-nip potions and fight all the cats. Crazy. For a chance at trade tickets and permits. It's my fault. I should have set this one out, but I was bored. I was tied to my phone to get it done though. Congrats to those who finished good luck to those still chugging along
    Lol still chugging along here. Just need 2 more golden bones and 2 Katz brother claws and need to make harness. Then the final goal. I’ve been making potions like recommended while working on this current goal and I’m up to 13 of 20. I will be cutting it close!

Rhino Keeper
    I am having trouble gathering glimmer dust what drops besides my troves?