Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/9: Gone to the Sled Dogs | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    S8, please make the flowers storable! They are very pretty and I bought quite a few that will never be used.
    The flowers can be stored. I buy about 10 of them and immediately store them. I repeat the process until I have the desired number in storage. Then I retrieve them from storage when I want. This only works if you STORE THEM IMMEDIATELY AFTER BUYING. Don't do anything else before putting them into storage. Once you have chopped them even once, they are no longer storable. If your game skips or glitches, you will probably not be able to store them, so just buy a few before you put them into storage.

My lower level 25 account reached step 11 and was awarded 6 golden nuggets. I wasn’t expecting that so I can not say exactly when it popped up but pretty sure it was right before the option to place the igloo. I will now be able to craft 3 Miko there��

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Again...fangbeasts are spawning more often from the farmhouses than the Katz Sisters for me. Where the heck were they during the LB?

Don't know if I can take all the chop, chop, chopping ...again either!
    Same for me. Once the Monster Hunt was over, I got 4 Fangbeasts in 10 minutes and then when I opened the game in about 20 minutes, I got a 5th one!. Now skunks are popping up everywhere.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by metacastle View Post
    My lower level 25 account reached step 11 and was awarded 6 golden nuggets. I wasn’t expecting that so I can not say exactly when it popped up but pretty sure it was right before the option to place the igloo. I will now be able to craft 3 Miko there��
    Wow and awesome! Really glad you posted this info! Might be worth it to some to go far enough for the nuggets, even if they don't complete the event! If people do their calculations per day of the 50% Miko drop vs how many they can make, they can make an informed decision to continue or not.

Although I am not thrilled at the hard requirements - many have posted opting out - I am v v v pleased we know what is coming so we can make informed decisions. Thanks again S8 and SW for that. Nuggets to players is awesome too.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Quote Originally Posted by metacastle View Post
    My lower level 25 account reached step 11 and was awarded 6 golden nuggets. I wasn?t expecting that so I can not say exactly when it popped up but pretty sure it was right before the option to place the igloo. I will now be able to craft 3 Miko there��

Yes, after reviewing feedback from the lower level players regarding the golden nuggets, we have decided to provide them with a few extra materials to make their crafting of Miko more doable, so they can continue participating in the live event. We hope this change helps those players who may find those materials harder to obtain.

Executive Chef
    Posted in the bugs section as well. Sled cannot be upgraded to level 7.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Well, getting to Sled Level 4 means you got a Cara for wool & fertilizer and the sled give 900-odd coins. Level 5 sled gives a bit over 1000. We can get that without spending nuggets. While the final goal is going to be extremely tough, at least the intermediary gives better stuff than when I started playing. (Those partially finished buildings only give 400-500 coins & aren't worth the board space IMO.) I will shoot for Level 5 sled before deciding if I can do the rest. Too bad there's no adventure that might drop Golden Bones, or if the Bones drop was guaranteed. A guaranteed 50% bone drop would have made the event doable.
    Thanks for your comment and positivity SofieDeo!
    You're right, the intermediary prizes are worth some effort and time too.

I think my new Goal is to get to & complete Goal 11.
    I'll have a Level 5 Arctic Sled which drops 1000+ Coins every 8 hours,
    A sweet looking Cara dog,
    extra Crowns and more importantly extra Academy Scrolls!,
    and 1 or 2 Miko's (which cost me Golden Nuggets, but I'm fine with that)

I was feeling a bit bumped about this event, but realizing even not finishing does get me some useful things and cute new animals + some time to 'regroup' and work on some other story lines, makes me feel a lot better.
    Thanks for the nudge in the right direction!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Yes, after reviewing feedback from the lower level players regarding the golden nuggets, we have decided to provide them with a few extra materials to make their crafting of Miko more doable, so they can continue participating in the live event. We hope this change helps those players who may find those materials harder to obtain.
    That's really sweet and considerate, I'm sure the gift will be highly appreciated!
    And an extra incentive for lower level players to at least try to reach Goal 10/ 11.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Very nice! Hopefully low level players bottlenecked by crafting Mikos can now get a leg up on finishing.

Rhino Keeper
    FYI, Katz brother needs 20 hits to defeat.