Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: English Pigeon Leaderboard - 2020 Jan 8

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    A question...when did the crafting time for the Raisin drop from 1 hour 30 minutes down to 45 minutes? I mean, I'm glad it's shorter for when I need to make things with Raisins (like the Granola Bar), but it also means I need to change my crafting strategy for Leaderboard events...
    I checked and I haveClick image for larger version. 

Name:	A9AD9A1D-BB0E-4C6D-9962-2A56CF62A2D1.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	532.6 KB 
ID:	54445 the same times as Judy,
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    This is really strange...

I'll check it again later to see if it goes back to 1 hour 30 minutes.

Unless, perhaps...have both of you closed your app completely since I mentioned the time change?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I went into my game to check if it was maybe a temporary glitch, but it stayed the same.

Attachment 54444

Here it is...45 minutes for the Raisin.
    Here's mine
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8789.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	54446

This is really strange...

I'll check it again later to see if it goes back to 1 hour 30 minutes.

Unless, perhaps...have both of you closed your app completely since I mentioned the time change?
    Yep, I just did that and it is still 1 hour and 30 minutes. Very weird...
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Yep, I just did that and it is still 1 hour and 30 minutes. Very weird...
    Yep mine stlll same too

Executive Chef
    Hmm well I'm currently in first place on LB and I just reached level 55 today on my farm.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Ok everyone doing post their level. I think points vary to where you are on leaderboard.
    Let's see what we discover

Executive Chef
    Do you have a boost flag currently out for any of the buildings because I have noticed when I have a boost out for either the kitchen or the bakery (can't remember which one) some items in the dehydrater are lower times.

I went into my game to check if it was maybe a temporary glitch, but it stayed the same.

Attachment 54444

Here it is...45 minutes for the Raisin.
    Last edited by Lapetshop7; 01-09-20 at 10:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Do you have a boost flag currently out for any of the buildings because I have noticed when I have a boost out for either the kitchen or the bakery (can't remember which one) some items in the dehydrater are lower times.
    Now that you mention it, I think my Kitchen boost is still active. Perhaps the halved time is because, once upon a time before the Dehydrator was added, the Raisins were crafted in the Kitchen?

EDIT: Yes, just checked...an hour more to go on the Kitchen boost. With the Raisin being (as best as I can recall) the only recipe moved from one building to another, I am not surprised it did not occur to me to consider the Kitchen boost affecting something in the Dehydrator. I guess this was an oversight on the part of the programmers.

I will check again in an hour to see if it reverts back to the original time.

(On the other hand, maybe we should not say anything to anyone so that we can take advantage of this, the same way we can take advantage of the Spiced Orange Cider giving 2 Leaderboard points from the Cafe.)

EDIT 2: Confirmed that the Kitchen boost is still affecting the Raisin crafting time, despite it now being at a new building. ***saves data for future reference***
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 01-10-20 at 01:16 AM.

Executive Chef
    I so wasn't ready for another leaderboard lol. Hopefully there won't be another one right after this one

Executive Chef
    I'm glad I pointed the reason why out because now they can update this information in the guide and people will know if they already didn't. Hopefully Storm8 won't change this being like that though.

Now that you mention it, I think my Kitchen boost is still active. Perhaps the halved time is because, once upon a time before the Dehydrator was added, the Raisins were crafted in the Kitchen?

EDIT: Yes, just checked...an hour more to go on the Kitchen boost. With the Raisin being (as best as I can recall) the only recipe moved from one building to another, I am not surprised it did not occur to me to consider the Kitchen boost affecting something in the Dehydrator. I guess this was an oversight on the part of the programmers.

I will check again in an hour to see if it reverts back to the original time.

(On the other hand, maybe we should not say anything to anyone so that we can take advantage of this, the same way we can take advantage of the Spiced Orange Cider giving 2 Leaderboard points from the Cafe.)

EDIT 2: Confirmed that the Kitchen boost is still affecting the Raisin crafting time, despite it now being at a new building. ***saves data for future reference***

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast