Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Hot Tea Event - 2020 Jan 8

I've updated the Events & Quests Prize Pets thread with the two new pets from the event!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ears-2019-2020
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Me too, 12 items from the studio and it gave nothing. I'll be taking a break after this event, I wish you and everyone goodluck, Mitzi..!!
    It?s like this with each and every event. So predictable

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Well...if you are able to, you can use the Studio boost to speed things up. And...I don't know what time it is for you, but perhaps it would be a good time to sleep or take care of errands?

Wait...you have 2 Studios. Did you put 2 sweaters into each Studio for a total of 4 Sweaters, or one each into both Studios for a total of 2?
    2 into 1 studio. You are right, good time to walk away for a break. BUT now I have something new to whine about.... I have turned in 5 collections,,, 4 of them are plates of tea leaves. So discouraging
    Last edited by Mitzi111; 01-19-20 at 03:04 AM.

Fashion Designer
    My first turn in was a penguin drinking a cup of tea. I like to match things up, so I put him next to my $2k tea table. I'm still crafting the rest in the studio.......... #idletime

Fashion Designer
    I?ve collected about 20 items and only got one teapot. The prize was also a teapot, just a decoration.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    My first turn in was a penguin drinking a cup of tea. I like to match things up, so I put him next to my $2k tea table. I'm still crafting the rest in the studio.......... #idletime
    good idea! My first turn in was the penguin too... he is cute

*** Also, does anyone know any other habitats that will work for the teapot mouse other than the gentle gazebo & the rodent grotto ? ? ?
    Last edited by Mitzi111; 01-19-20 at 03:55 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    good idea! My first turn in was the penguin too... he is cute
    Another penguin..!!!
    I want something different please....

Ok congratulations to all the Dodo Bird winners, I adore that bird so much, but I did not win it, do I still have time?
    1- The Penguin
    2- Another Penguin
    3- Tea Cup Stack
    4- Tea Cup Ride
    5- Another Tea Cup Ride
    I won the Teapot Mouse, it is very small for my eyes, but thank you for all the animated beautiful decorations (really really beautiful, especially the Tea Cup Stack). A bit disappointed for losing the Dodo Bird. I read about him when I was 7, and was so happy to see him appears as the grand prize in this event. I need to rest now.

Collected some bags from my activities on my farm, so I try more...
    6- Steaming Teapot
    7- Another Tea Cup Stack
    8- Tea Treats
    9- My 3rd Tea Cup Stack !
    10- My 3rd Tea Cup Ride !
    Still no Dodo bird. I have bought the Tea Cart and it does not increase my possibility to win the Dodo bird (I hope it does).
    Last edited by raissawinda; 01-20-20 at 09:33 PM.

Fashion Designer
    If you're looking for a cute deco set up, the dollies from the nutcracker fit around the tea table really nicely. If u buy the tea cart and the raccoon table. It's really adorable, and very different!

Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    It?s like this with each and every event. So predictable
    I’ve just come on here to check it’s not just me - I feel I’m doing this every event like this because regardless to time put in or items made I NEVER complete the challenge. I get lots of the same items too. However I’m also annoyed/disappointed that the teapot rodent can’t be used and is sat twiddling it’s wee thumbs because my rodent home is full and you can only own one.

Are these issues thought of by storm8, if so why do you want to disappoint players. If not, why not and now raised in forum does anyone know if will they consider a solution.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    The event is a Luck Event.

You can increase your chances of turning in collections by buying the boost building.
    It is on SALE for the cost of 83 gems.
    There are some very beautiful animated items available in the prizes.
    You can get one pet by turning in five collections.

But it is a Luck event meaning you could get the dodo bird on your first turn in or not at all.
    Like going to vegas and pulling the handle of a slot machine.
    Luck.

I have been here a lot of years.
    Long ago there were no Boost buildings to help.
    So storm8 has listened and has improved events over the years.

Leaderboard is tough competition but now they always put another event at the same time.
    This way you can play both or only one if you choose.
    Both events offering pets.

If you are playing on iOS you can store pets.
    I too have lots of pets in storage. I take out different ones depending on holidays and seasons.

Yes you can also participate free or you can increase your chances by buying Boost buildings or boost items.

It is all about choice.
    How many hours you play!
    How many gems or items you choose to buy or not to buy!

There is a terrific bunch of players willing to share what they do or don't do.

Choices!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast