Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 107

Thread: Hot Tea Event - 2020 Jan 8

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    judyandthecat, you beat me to it
    We are a quick team.
    Now to see if the Farmers Outpost is kind to me.
    Kittens meow...drop herbal teabags

  2. #52
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    We are a quick team.
    Now to see if the Farmers Outpost is kind to me.
    Kittens meow...drop herbal teabags
    haha...was going to post it too but I fell asleep on the couch as soon as I got home.


  3. #53
    Can someone please tell me why I?m getting literally NOTHING from the mine?? I did it 25 yes, TWENTY FIVE times in a row and didn?t get a single ****ing tea bag or whatever the heck it drops. This is ridiculous. How can you do it 25 times and not get A SINGLE ONE?? I?m so over this stupid game. I actually screen recorded it too.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by queenetherea86 View Post
    Can someone please tell me why I?m getting literally NOTHING from the mine?? I did it 25 yes, TWENTY FIVE times in a row and didn?t get a single ****ing tea bag or whatever the heck it drops. This is ridiculous. How can you do it 25 times and not get A SINGLE ONE?? I?m so over this stupid game. I actually screen recorded it too.
    Unfortunately it is a random drop.
    I don't know your farm level so just make sure that your drop is from the mine and not the Sugar Spinner.
    To check this go to the Collections Gallery and touch Day 5 and it says where to Find the item.
    I too have found the drop very low from the mine and I am going to buy the boost item - the Tea Cart
    With this Tea cart you can make Event Items using the event items from the day before.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 01-15-20 at 03:13 PM.

  5. #55
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,999
    Hot Tea Goal 9/11
    Matcha is such a useful powder. You can make it into tea, or you can even cook with it.
    Get 1 Matcha (found after fishing in the Fishing Pond)
    Rewards: 200 coins, 3 experience points

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Hot Tea Goal 9/11
    Matcha is such a useful powder. You can make it into tea, or you can even cook with it.
    Get 1 Matcha (found after fishing in the Fishing Pond)
    Rewards: 200 coins, 3 experience points
    LOWER LEVELS from the Bakery

    And a HAPPY NOTE
    The Tea Cart is on sale!

  7. #57
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    521
    I've spent nearly 50 tools for 5 tea bags, 15 for the first one, and I'm just feeling very lucky. I don't shop the tea cart, I am so broke. And the other side, I've collected 1 tea bag from oh maybe 9 or 10 baits, any baits I fish randomly. And still 1 tea bag for me so far. Is this a trick so we are triggered to buy the tea cart..? Even though it is on sale atm Judy, I am saving up so no Raccoon Drinking Tea too for me right now.... I really want the Doodoo because its beak is yellow. But to see my luck isn't pretty good, I guess I will just set my mind to be satisfied with the cutest Mouse in a Teapot.

  8. #58
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    178
    Does the tea bait catch only matcha or can you get something else with it?

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    Does the tea bait catch only matcha or can you get something else with it?
    It is much luckier but in the past with Event baits I have caught fish as well.

  10. #60
    Goal 10
    Wow! This one has Fruit in it! I wonder if it's like drinking juice!
    Get 1 Fruit Tea from Apple Trees
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •