Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Hot Tea Event - 2020 Jan 8

Fashion Designer
    So I have the teapot mousie, but I have nowhere to put him cuz my rodent grotto is full and it won't let me buy another one. If the gem+heavy Gazebo is my only other option, then I guess my mousie will be drinking his tea in the cellar for a good while.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    So I have the teapot mousie, but I have nowhere to put him cuz my rodent grotto is full and it won't let me buy another one. If the gem+heavy Gazebo is my only other option, then I guess my mousie will be drinking his tea in the cellar for a good while.
    Hopefully S8 will recognize and understand the dilemma and allow the purchase of another Rodent's Grotto. Or allow Android players to return pets to the cellar so they can cycle them in and out.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Hopefully S8 will recognize and understand the dilemma and allow the purchase of another Rodent's Grotto. Or allow Android players to return pets to the cellar so they can cycle them in and out.
    Sigh. I don't get what the hold up is. OK well... Mousie party with the bat and a couple ghosts and mummy dogs, then.

Fashion Designer
    are there any habitats for Teapot Mouse besides Gentle Gazebo & Rodent Grotto?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I put your post in bugs and issues and hopefully another Grotto will become available.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 01-20-20 at 05:08 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Not that I know of. I tried the Wildlife Den didn't work.

Since morning spending my tools in mines and fishing.no outcome,really disappointed.
    Seems to be your game strategy. But tired of making so much tries stilll not received the pet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I put your post in bugs and issues and hopefully another Grotto will become available.
    Thanks Judy.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried placing my mouse in the grotto but it won?t let me. Says I need a Gazebo.

Never mind. I was selecting the Wrong pet -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Tje Snowy Grotto should work, but don’t quote me on this as I can’t confirm it.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast