Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Welcome Judyandthecat!

  1. #11
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,037
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Thanks Lapetshop7.
    Home and ready for our next event!
    Which should be in about 2 hours from now (it is currently 08:30 PM GMT).

    Congratulations, judyandthecat! I don't have as much free time as I could wish, but if I can help with anything, please let me know.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Which should be in about 2 hours from now (it is currently 08:30 PM GMT).

    Congratulations, judyandthecat! I don't have as much free time as I could wish, but if I can help with anything, please let me know.
    The pet thread you are doing is fantastic and thanks so much I know we can keep helping all the new players because we have played this game for many years.

  3. #13
    Everyone as a team we can answer questions, etc.
    There is a few of us that have played this game for a long time and know most of the in's and out's of this game.
    I do have a lot of spare time but let's work together and help each other and the new players.
    A new event is almost upon us.
    Let's go Team Farmers!

  4. #14
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    304
    Good luck on the new event! Looks like there will be another leaderboard. Yikessss!

    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Thanks Lapetshop7.
    Home and ready for our next event!

  5. #15
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Everyone as a team we can answer questions, etc.
    There is a few of us that have played this game for a long time and know most of the in's and out's of this game.
    I do have a lot of spare time but let's work together and help each other and the new players.
    A new event is almost upon us.
    Let's go Team Farmers!
    This forum is the only reason I learned how to play the game.

  6. #16
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    143
    Congrats Judy ���� thank u for always help. I play the game happily with this forum I can count on.

  7. #17
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    304
    I try to help and answer questions when I can! I will try to help more whenever I can!! I have been playing about 3 years now so just about have the hang of it besides when I unlock new recipes I tend to forget where they are lol but this forum is very useful to the ones who need help and hopefully this forum will find more players who are willing to help when they can

    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Everyone as a team we can answer questions, etc.
    There is a few of us that have played this game for a long time and know most of the in's and out's of this game.
    I do have a lot of spare time but let's work together and help each other and the new players.
    A new event is almost upon us.
    Let's go Team Farmers!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I try to help and answer questions when I can! I will try to help more whenever I can!! I have been playing about 3 years now so just about have the hang of it besides when I unlock new recipes I tend to forget where they are lol but this forum is very useful to the ones who need help and hopefully this forum will find more players who are willing to help when they can
    Thank You because a team effort is the way to go!
    Let's go Team Farmers!

  9. #19
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I try to help and answer questions when I can! I will try to help more whenever I can!! I have been playing about 3 years now so just about have the hang of it besides when I unlock new recipes I tend to forget where they are lol but this forum is very useful to the ones who need help and hopefully this forum will find more players who are willing to help when they can
    ive been playing for almost 5+ years and i still forget where the recipe is are sometimes.... also sometimes when I am really busy the guide helps me prepare for the next stage in the goals and events


  10. #20
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    ive been playing for almost 5+ years and i still forget where the recipe is are sometimes.... also sometimes when I am really busy the guide helps me prepare for the next stage in the goals and events
    This!

    Also, I think it's important not to forget about the guides. Even if you know this studd, I read them now and again and am reminded of important stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •