Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Best Coast - 2020 January 07 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FCEM93k View Post
    I'm on level 55. I've no idea why it's happening on this new goal. I bought the wall papers and tiles, I was hoping to pop but it didn't.
    Sorry that you'll miss out on this one. For future goals, I always include if a required recipe has a higher level than that of the goal. This way, newer players can tell right away if they'll be eligible for the goal or not.

New Resident
    Thank you AnnirasSweets. I appreciate your response

Farm Supplier
    SIDE GOAL:
    *Recipes for SG can be found on BASIC Appliances for the duration of the goal*
    *When finished with SG, Recipes should return to their original locations as before.*

I just finished the goal and thought I'd finish mastering the garlic fries to get the gems but I can't find them anymore. So they're now gone back to a locked appliance.

I understand AnniraSweets was clear in her post (whose help I am very grateful for), but until now the "temporarily open" recipes were available until the end of the timer and I was able to master past recipes.

I am very disappointed that storm8 doesn't even give this opportunity, as a compensation for their many many many bugs.

But now I know the trick, I won't rush to finish side goals, I will master first. Lesson learned.

Garlic Noodles, Beef and Rice Patty, Garlic Fries - these are all new recipes?
    I can't see progress bar. While I wrote this message all new recipes were gone.
    return recipes!
    Last edited by rezist69; 01-11-20 at 01:24 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rezist69 View Post
    Garlic Noodles, Beef and Rice Patty, Garlic Fries - its all is new recipe?
    I can't see progpess ******. When i do message in this post, i cant see all new recipe.
    None of the recipes are new. The Beef and Rice Patty and Garlic Noodles are regular recipes that are normally found on the basic appliances while the Garlic Fries is an old goal recipe from the Carnival Stove.

It's likely the only reason you can't see the progress bar is due to the banner around the recipe noting their limited time use for the goal. Once a player has completed the side goal entirely, the Garlic Fries will return to the Carnival Stove but the other two recipes will remain on the basic appliances.

Fashion Designer
    Anniras, if you see this -

Why do you blank out the second appliance recipes?
    Last edited by kayjco; 01-14-20 at 01:41 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Anniras, if you see this -

Why do you blank out the second appliance recipes?
    For some reason, the pictures I get at the start of the goal don't have those images in them. Since the pictures I get still have all the information in them, I use them as place holders until I can update them fully. If you look above the photos, I always add a note explaining that I haven't unlocked those goals and will update them when I unlock them or the images are shared.

I'm very behind on this goal but by my math I'll have the first post fully updated tomorrow night.

Executive Chef
    I'm behind on this goal, it seems they are getting more difficult every time and I'm getting too close to the deadline almost like rushing to finish.

Not to mention my game reverted on an appliance I had built & it went back to a box, thinking well my collectibles items will still be there so I just have to redeem again to collect the parts and rebuild but it wasn't the case. There was no collectibles to redeem and the collectibles parts were not complete when I clicked on the appliance box.

I wish S8 would spend some time working on the many bugs in these games including the no notifications during goals, these are big setbacks and take away time.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'm behind on this goal, it seems they are getting more difficult every time and I'm getting too close to the deadline almost like rushing to finish.

Not to mention my game reverted on an appliance I had built & it went back to a box, thinking well my collectibles items will still be there so I just have to redeem again to collect the parts and rebuild but it wasn't the case. There was no collectibles to redeem and the collectibles parts were not complete when I clicked on the appliance box.

I wish S8 would spend some time working on the many bugs in these games including the no notifications during goals, these are big setbacks and take away time.
    That's pretty much the popular opinion - at least from all the posts I see. That they're still churning out goal after goal makes me think they have to be working off information/statistics that we're just not privy to.

I went and made twice as many of the second appliance in the hopes of finishing in time. It'll be close but I think I'll make it with two hours to spare. If only we could have a break for a week or so, the goals might not feel so exhausting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123