Thread: ? Not getting rewards for installing and playing

Rhino Keeper

? Not getting rewards for installing and playing

There are 2 goals going right now for installing and playing "Home Design Makeover"
    1) in Island goals, says if you install and play the rewards are 14 gold and 3 stars with 238 days to complete.
    2) on the right side (pic of flowers) it says "install and play Home Design Makeover" the rewards are 1500 mouse hearts and 1500 stars.
    So if you install and play you should get 14 gold 1503 stars and 1500 mouse hearts!
    I installed and played Yesterday and it is still asking me to install and play.
    Has anyone else dealt with this? what do I need to do?

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link in my signature

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    There are 2 goals going right now for installing and playing "Home Design Makeover"
    1) in Island goals, says if you install and play the rewards are 14 gold and 3 stars with 238 days to complete.
    2) on the right side (pic of flowers) it says "install and play Home Design Makeover" the rewards are 1500 mouse hearts and 1500 stars.
    So if you install and play you should get 14 gold 1503 stars and 1500 mouse hearts!
    In all the years I have been playing DS I have never seen an option to install a game and receive rewards. I play on iPad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    In all the years I have been playing DS I have never seen an option to install a game and receive rewards. I play on iPad.
    Really? I get them all the time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    LIke Vanellope said, contact support at S8. I had the exact same issue with installing this game about a year ago. I have installed and played other S8 games and received rewards, but this one seems to cause problems for some reason.